Can Big Mom redeem herself?

• No she is ruined forever

Votes: 34 32.4%
  • Yes in Elbaf or return to WCI

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • Don’t care, I’m tired of seeing her

Votes: 49 46.7%

• Total voters
Big mom has some VERY cool powers, had a great flashback and her life in general is interesting, Totland is one of the coolest locations in all of one piece and her crew has some cool dynamic and design:goyea:. But she absolutely SUCKS as a main villain, absolute garbage even during WCI, so even if she returns I hope its just as a side thing or a brief clash, and not as THE villain of an arc, and that her focus now is hunting down Law and Kid rather than Luffy :gonope:

Honestly the only way I ever saw them be portrayed as equals was in Zou and when they battled.

Kaido always had the better portrayal in the story, even Big Mom hypes Kaido up in her own arc
Was this because Luffy was say something about beating kaido then her.
Post automatically merged:

Only than him?

Idk if she's even stronger than Ben Beckam or prime Rayleigh.
Heck I bet oden was above .
Don't go full retard.

Honestly the only way I ever saw them be portrayed as equals was in Zou and when they battled.

Kaido always had the better portrayal in the story, even Big Mom hypes Kaido up in her own arc
They fought 3 days equal and nobody was hurt in the end

Its clear as day that both are pretty much equal.Kaido shines ofc MUCH for for being the mainvillain in Wano and Luffys fight

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Big Mom in Wano is probably the worst writing Oda have done in the series

She was a total clown, humiliated and made to be a punching bag to show Law/Kid feats
Yea but when has Big Mom not been a punching bag? This isn't some inconsistency, she's simply incompetent as a combatant. She's just a natural born monster who isn't actually skilled at fighting, so a 2v1 would obviously end badly for her.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper

Still don't believe how they are still missing that.

They fought 3 days equal and nobody was hurt in the end

Its clear as day that both are pretty much equal.Kaido shines ofc MUCH for for being the mainvillain in Wano and Luffys fight
Yeah and I mentioned that

outside of that and a panel in Zou Kaido has had better portrayal

Big Mom is close. She can't be equal. That makes no sense.

Kaido is the strongest living being even amongst the Yonko. If an average Admiral is an A, a Yonko an A+, Kaido is an S rank fighter.