True. But Kaido wank's gotta stop at some point to allow for the Luffy payoff. How much more wank does Kaido need lol dude's already got the nastiest stats in the series
Awakened Kaido deserve also his wank. Now it wouldn‘t be an issue if JoyBoy awakened Luffy or w.e pummels Kaido into his awakening.

Keeps fighting equally. Before getting overpowered or w.e. So there is still some room left for Kaido wank and the payoff for Luffy will even be higher. So Luffy stans should support Kaido wank.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
This chapter is going to be so good. I can't wait.

Might go back to avoiding spoilers. Been waiting for Joy Boy for so long should really read it fresh without having to suffer through providers blue balling us with gifs and text spoilers :seriously:

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
This chapter is going to be so good. I can't wait.

Might go back to avoiding spoilers. Been waiting for Joy Boy for so long should really read it fresh without having to suffer through providers blue balling us with gifs and text spoilers :seriously:
you cant avoid spoilers, they will be tempting you in your head

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
This is cap right? Or is this real?
It's real. Look at Greg's account on Arlong Park. He gets the chapter waaay early because he's the official OP columnist for V Jump and the official OP website.
Awakened Kaido deserve also his wank. Now it wouldn‘t be an issue if JoyBoy awakened Luffy or w.e pummels Kaido into his awakening.

Keeps fighting equally. Before getting overpowered or w.e. So there is still some room left for Kaido wank and the payoff for Luffy will even be higher. So Luffy stans should support Kaido wank.
Oh don't get me wrong, I could still see Kaido showing a newer power. I just meant he won't be dominating anymore. For Joy Boy's return to have the impact it has been set up for, Luffy needs to have the upper hand on Kaido from now on. Even if Kaido shows awakening/new moves etc... Either way, by the end of the arc they'll be top 2 from all the fighters we've seen in extensive combat thus far.
Oda sent me the spoilers on telegram. GOAT chapter.

Trust me :myman:
Great Av