Powers & Abilities Rank these characters

Who is the strongest?

• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
There are no what ifs here. We KNOW that Geto was stronger than Yuta. That's factual. Yuta won against Geto who split his power. Sure. But Yuta would have lost against Geto that didn't split his power.
So full power Geto>Yuta>=the version of Geto that lost to Yuta.

There is absolutely no way for you to say that Yuta>Ryu and Uro and Ryu and Uro>Geto. It simply doesn't work.
There is lol. They are strong to make Yuta consider using Domain. We yet to know if he uses it because they are this strong or just to not waste more time but since they are giving dope fight to current Yuta it's only reasonable to say they beat Geto who lost to weaker Yuta.

Stop clinging to that statement about Geto spreading out his powers too much. No one gives a fuck it was his fault for doing this shit that dumb and losing. He lost get over it.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Stop clinging to that statement about Geto spreading out his powers too much. No one gives a fuck it was his fault for doing this shit that dumb and losing. He lost get over it.
I am not sure what you want here br0 lol. I said that that Geto lost. Full power Geto would have won.
There is lol. They are strong to make Yuta consider using Domain. We yet to know if he uses it because they are this strong or just to not waste more time but since they are giving dope fight to current Yuta it's only reasonable to say they beat Geto who lost to weaker Yuta.
Umm, why are you arguing about a Geto that split his power? I am obviously talking about full power Geto. Full power Geto>Yuta a year ago. It's as easy as that. So you either have to claim that Ryu and Uro>Geto>Yuta a year ago ooooooor Geto>Yuta a year ago>Ryu and Uro.

Seth

โ€Ž
I am not sure what you want here br0 lol. I said that that Geto lost. Full power Geto would have won.

Umm, why are you arguing about a Geto that split his power? I am obviously talking about full power Geto. Full power Geto>Yuta a year ago. It's as easy as that. So you either have to claim that Ryu and Uro>Geto>Yuta a year ago ooooooor Geto>Yuta a year ago>Ryu and Uro.
You are the one clinging onto this. I told you no one cares. If Geto was at full power he would win but he wasn't and no one cares he fucked up and overuse his powers he lost. No one cares about what ifs.

Ryu and Uro would beat Geto from Yuta vs Geto fight after Yuta finished him.

Seth

โ€Ž
Correct. I am glad you've accepted it now.

So with that you admit your ranking was wrong.
You are lame.

Ryu and Uro would beat Geto from the moment he fought one year Yuta.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Breathe. Don't get so mad br0.

It's fine if you think that. We just know that full power Geto>>>

I'd say he has a chance if Geto doesn't pull out the big guns. If he does then not really.
Geto too strong
We have to assume he is full power here.

He is much more experienced and strong than before. And the guy has thousands of curse

I see no one beating him here except wild card Yuki.

Toji is out of his league here

Seth

โ€Ž
Reminder that all the Golden Age sorcerers working together could barely stop Prime Sukuna.
Reminder that Golden Age of Sorcerers refers to time with most sorcerers in number not top tiers walking every 5 meter apart from each other.

Breathe. Don't get so mad br0.

It's fine if you think that. We just know that full power Geto>>>

I'd say he has a chance if Geto doesn't pull out the big guns. If he does then not really.
You clownin now. I know when you joking.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I don't mind Geto wank
:finally:

He is much more experienced and strong than before. And the guy has thousands of curse

I can't see Yuki beating him. Not until we actually see something from her.

Toji under the right circumstances could take almost anyone out imo.
Post automatically merged:

You clownin now. I know when you joking.
Geto>Yuta.

Seth

โ€Ž
Copium.

Sukuna folded all these lads together, meanwhile Gojo lost to the disasters curses + a spooky box.
Gojo family tradition alone proves Sorcerers get stronger with new generations.

Golden Age refers to the times when there were most of the sorcerers, not strongest. Sorcerers atm are like hidden organizations.

Sukuna is afraid to act when Gojo is around because he would get folded.

Gojo is the strongest character in the manga. All from Gege the author, interviews, special magazines, and manga statements.

U can rest.

In my mind, this comes down to Ryu and Geto (Iโ€™m excluding Yuki because we havenโ€™t seen her do anything, but sheโ€™s likely gonna be stronger than Getou). Getou has a huge amount of moves plus he has a Maximum technique which is pretty strong. Ryu got great Cursed Energy output, good physicals (heโ€™s outboxing Yuta and sending Rika flying), and heโ€™s also got a Domain.

Toji with prep time and his full kit, could probably beat everyone here, but thatโ€™s circumstantial. Higuruma could also win here, but thatโ€™s assuming his opponent doesnโ€™t have a domain counter and he would still need to find them guilty to do anything.

Gojo family tradition alone proves Sorcerers get stronger with new generations.

Golden Age refers to the times when there were most of the sorcerers, not strongest. Sorcerers atm are like hidden organizations.

Sukuna is afraid to act when Gojo is around because he would get folded.

Gojo is the strongest character in the manga. All from Gege the author, interviews, special magazines, and manga statements.

U can rest.
The mental gymnastics and copium is real. Gege said Gojo was the strongest back when Sukuna had like 3 fingers.

He ain't listed by my favorite is Gojo. :cheers: What now?:myman:

Toji >>> Ryu, Uro >>> Adult Geto, Yuki >>> Maki, Yuuji, Megumi >>> Nanami, Higuruma
Gojo surely is greater than Toji. It is just that when it comes to power scaling I tend to exclude Gojo, he is broken, sealing him was the only solution, even after centuries of struggle by Kenjaku. :kayneshrug:

The mental gymnastics and copium is real. Gege said Gojo was the strongest back when Sukuna had like 3 fingers.
I want that kush that you are smoking:seriously:

Geto too strong

But Geto himself believed that with Rika he would annihilate the world so even with Kyoto curses Rika would prob win

I could see Toji being the strongest ngl. Depends on how strong the domains of Ryu and Uro are. Megumi knew his domain couldn't stop Toji so it's not like Toji automatically loses against a domain.
Yeah but i dont think their cursed ability good enough. Ottsuki and rika will easily take them out, hopemy guess right lol. Coz i think the 2nd strongest from jujutsu school is him, after GODjo sensei.

Gojo surely is greater than Toji. It is just that when it comes to power scaling I tend to exclude Gojo, he is broken, sealing him was the only solution, even after centuries of struggle by Kenjaku. :kayneshrug:

I want that kush that you are smoking:seriously:
Yeah GODjo ability kinda broken, but i want to see something awesome after he release. I think sukuna vs gojo will be great, maybe later sukuna can slice everything and maybe he can slice dimension.