Powers & Abilities Rank these characters

Who is the strongest?

• Total voters
Half the people in the poll have no place there. They're there just to make the weakest of the strong seem better.

Yuji? Megumi? Nanami? Mei mei? Even human Naoya?
They're all scrubs compared to the others there

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Movie 0 Geto hype is higher than Toji

Thé Guy was a massive threat for humanity

Several thousands of curses that needed all the main players in Japan to be involved etc etc

he would beat anyone in that list

people really think Toji can beat him ?

Movie 0 Geto hype is higher than Toji

Thé Guy was a massive threat for humanity

Several thousands of curses that needed all the main players in Japan to be involved etc etc

he would beat anyone in that list

people really think Toji can beat him ?
We don't even know the upper limit of how many curses he can have at a time. Or if he even has one.
That's broken

Going by how the powerscaling goes in Culling Game, Yuki’s abilities is going to be even more OP than DE, Sky Manipulation, Maximum CE Output, sure-hit Lightning, and Heavenly Restriction. No-sold one of Uraume’s strongest attacks and hasn’t even shown what she’s fully capable of. Trust Gege to properly hype and showcase the last oldest SG sorcerer. :steef::steef:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Thanks
So yeah around 6/7k seems fair

You think Toji can beat him ?
I think Toji can beat him. If he presses up in close off the bat and doesn't allow Suguru to get off his curses, he beats him. Geto is an exceptional CQC fighter, but Toji is just better all around. If Geto gets off his curses the sheer numbers would probably overwhelm Toji at some point.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I think Toji can beat him. If he presses up in close off the bat and doesn't allow Suguru to get off his curses, he beats him. Geto is an exceptional CQC fighter, but Toji is just better all around. If Geto gets off his curses the sheer numbers would probably overwhelm Toji at some point.
Geto was portrayed above Toji. Biggest threat overall. The main villain of movie 0. The rival to Gojo (even if weaker). Was enough to bother the whole Japan sorcerer community etc

for me it’s an higher threat than Toji.

Even match up wise 7k curses is way too much for a single opponent who doesn’t have mass destruction. And imagine 7k Maximum Uzumaki.

Obviously we can always imagine a scenario where Toji can win. Toji is a monster.

But overall the odds are more on Geto than Toji for me.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I don't necessarily disagree but you're conflating some things here my man.

he rival to Gojo (even if weaker).
Geto was the rival (and weaker) of the Gojo that Toji killed. Soon after his awakening Gojo left him in the dust, noted by Geto himself. That's why he left Jujutsu High and changed. Even in volume 0 he knows he can't do anything to Gojo and instead threatens his students to make him stop.

Even match up wise 7k curses is way too much for a single opponent who doesn’t have mass destruction. And imagine 7k Maximum Uzumaki.
I agree with this, which is why I said if he gets them off he wins.

Biggest threat overall.
Toji's threat level was immense as well. He didn't operate on the large scales but still. The only person ever to kill Gojo and make him go beyond.

Obviously we can always imagine a scenario where Toji can win. Toji is a monster.
I agree.

I don't necessarily disagree but you're conflating some things here my man.

Geto was the rival (and weaker) of the Gojo that Toji killed. Soon after his awakening Gojo left him in the dust, noted by Geto himself. That's why he left Jujutsu High and changed. Even in volume 0 he knows he can't do anything to Gojo and instead threatens his students to make him stop.

Toji's threat level was immense as well. He didn't operate on the large scales but still. The only person ever to kill Gojo and make him go beyond.

I agree.
Stick to one user name, now I gotta refresh all my tag lists again:beckmoji:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Geto wasn’t equal or really near Gojo I think everyone agrees. Yet he was still portrayed as the closest to him, outside Gojo he was the main player.

Geto portrayal was top notch. The guy put everyone on their toes. Declare war on everyone etc.

His portrayal is not matched by Toji. Toji is strong no doubt but his hype is def lesser.

Geto has way more chance to win than the contrary.

Toji was hyped again and again and again. Yes. His hype is still lesser than full power Geto.

Toni was stomped by awakened young Gojo

Full power adult Geto is above his pay grade

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Geto wasn’t equal or really near Gojo I think everyone agrees.
I believe so.

Yet he was still portrayed as the closest to him, outside Gojo he was the main player.
Yeah but the portrayal is with pre awakened Gojo. The Gojo that Toji killed. After that it's no longer applicable.

> Satoru became the strongest
> He can handle everything
> He can do the impossible, he is the strongest

Geto was a rival to the pre awakened Gojo and still weaker.

Toji bodied both of those people lol.

Geto portrayal was top notch. The guy put everyone on their toes. Declare war on everyone etc.
Geto's portrayal is great of course, but so is Toji's. Sorcerer killer, could wipe out one of the big 3 clans at any point in time, can body special grade curses like no one's business. He just preferred to stay under the radar.

Toji was hyped again and again and again. Yes. His hype is still lesser than full power Geto.
Debatable. Toji has received mad hype recently.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Yeah but the portrayal is with pre awakened Gojo.
Nope, even during movie 0 Geto was the second best sorcerer
Yuki is still un unknown so Geto was still the best thing outside of Gojo

You’re not a threat to humanity if your not the second biggest dog around (Gojo was also labeled a global threat)

Toji bodied both of those people lol.
Toji (with some of the strongest tools around and Geto surprise counters) bodies them.

Young Awakened Gojo bodied him

And Young Gojo became even stronger after that.

Current Gojo would erase Toji from existence.

Adult Geto became quite stronger too. And gathered a huge army of curses.

Geto's portrayal is great of course, but so is Toji's. Sorcerer killer, could wipe out one of the big 3 clans at any point in time, can body special grade curses like no one's business. He just preferred to stay under the radar.
I am not saying Toji hype is not huge.

But I don’t think it’s debatable.

Geto has supreme curses as his pets.

Geto was the main villain of movie 0 and Yuta (MC 0.5) main enemy in that movie. And was said to be stronger than him at full power.

Geto was said to be a threat to humanity. Went to war with the whole JJK community

Geto was also a mastermind and played everyone in movie 0.

He also had great tools

Had/Has a great relationship with Gojo and is still relavant through Kenjaku

Toji managed to break free from the grand ma puppet possession but Geto managed to choke Kenjaku for a second and rebelled and Kenjaku said it was a first in his whole millennia life something like that happened, so insane willpower too and Kenjaku is likely quite better and more skilled than the two little nobody that tried to control Toji corpse.

Geto hype > Toji

Yuki is still un unknown so Geto was still the best thing outside of Gojo

You’re not a threat to humanity if your not the second biggest dog around (Gojo was also labeled a global threat)

Toji (with some of the strongest tools around and Geto surprise counters) bodies them.

Adult Geto became quite stronger too. And gathered a huge army of curses.

I am not saying Toji hype is not huge.

But I don’t think it’s debatable.

Geto was the main villain of movie 0 and Yuta (MC 0.5) main enemy in that movie. And was said to be stronger than him at full power.

Geto was said to be a threat to humanity. Went to war with the whole JJK community

He also had great tools

Had/Has a great relationship with Gojo and is still relavant through Kenjaku

Toji managed to break free from the grand ma puppet possession but Geto managed to choke Kenjaku for a second and rebelled and Kenjaku said it was a first in his whole millennia life something like that happened, so insane willpower too and Kenjaku is likely quite better and more skilled than the two little nobody that tried to control Toji corpse.

Geto hype > Toji
When you put it like this Geto was really a beast

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Being the 2nd best sorcerer does not mean being a rival to Gojo. Your entire point is that he is a rival to Gojo, which as I've shown above, stopped after Gojo's awakening. They are no longer rivals. It's quite evident.

Again irrelevant. Geto does not scale to Gojo any longer, just like how Toji can't scale to Gojo.

Yes Toji with his equipment bodies them lol. It's like me saying Geto with his curses bodies X. Of course it's due to his equipment that he is more formidable.

Yes. And Young Gojo is much stronger than young Geto. That's the entire point.

He'd erase Geto too lmao. Geto knows it very well.

And those curses get bodied by Toji.

And Toji was the guy that killed Gojo!! See. That was Yuta that barely had control and experience.

Toji was a threat to every sorcerer. And knew he'd lose miserably.

Toji played Geto tho.

He also had great tools
So does Toji.

I don't necessarily disagree that Geto had better hype, but not by the amount you're trying to make it.