Spoiler General Kingdom Spoiler

Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Spoiler translation thanks to bkcomps from Reddit:
Here is the bootleg first half of the chapter. Something for us to read or do before jeeswag.
1 Page: Heki: “Prepare to receive enemy arrows. Prepare to shoot our own once we get in range. Archers advance!”
Rei: “What is with that castle”? Random soldier: “huh”?
Qin soldiers: “Forward! Shield Troops protect our archers. Hoo-ah!”
2 Page: Qin Soldiers: “Slowly Slowly move up. Don't be afraid and move forward.”
There is visible confusion as the soldiers get closer. Qin soldier: “They are still not shooting...?” Qin Soldier 2: “We are already in their range and they are still not shooting?”
3rd page: Soldiers are even more confused. They are wondering are the Zhao waiting for us to get even closer? Qin solider next to Heki: “Heki sir, what is our next action?” Heki: Whatever the Zhao are doing does not matter! We are now in range. All soldiers stop and everyone fire... “ (it cuts off as there is movement at the gate).
4th page: Qin soldiers: “the gate is opening!” Ten: “They are coming out to hit us.” Shin: “What?” Marron: (Laughing expression). Heki: “Oh NO. Incoming calvary. Get the archers out of the way.”
5th page: There is a scramble to get the archers out of the frontlines, Qin Cavalry is also moving to answer the Zhao Cavalry. Qin Cavalry: “Protect the archers”! Heki: “the plan to siege was wrong, the Qin Cavalry is too late”.
6th page: Gate opens and 3 elder zhao come sout with a white flag. The Qin side is confused. Zhao elders say they surrender and for the qin to have mercy. Qin army is confused, Rei says "can't you guys understand even after seeing it with your own eyes".
7th page: Rei's statement is being carried over in the big bubble: “that castle from the start was empty.” Heki: “We won.” All the Heki's Qin troops start cheering about winning. Shin talk about about how the ritual that Heki did before made them win and Ten tells him that its unlikely the ritual did this.
8th page: The group of elders that stayed behind in the castle told them the story. In the castle are only those that are too sick or too old to move. Everyone else has abandoned the castle. The groupd of elders were not harmed and Kanki's army entered the castle and started looting. A lot of wealth was left behind. (Couple conversations from the bandits): “Bring another cart, I can't carry everything.” “For not a big castle, they have a lot of loot.” Ansen (Mouten's 2nd in command) says: “If Kanki's bandits were not allies, I would have killed them all. Regardless, we need to go find a place for us to rest as well.” Ansen mentions something along the lines of finding a nice clean place to sleep.
9th page: Mouten says: “Instead of looking for a nice place, I want to investigate the castle first. We cannot trust Kanki's army to do a good job looking through. Search carefully using all the soldiers.” Ansen: “Alright will do”
Shin's army gets told that Mouten's army has already begun investigating the castle. Shin and Kyou talk about how suspicious it is that they got the castle without a fight. It was too easy. Ten is saying that for Qin to take this castle without a fight is suspcisious but it is good news for them because now they are in a good place to fight since they took no damage.
10th page: Kanki and Mouten's army investiagted the castle and found nothing out of ordinary. 140,000 thousand Qin Soldiers entered the city. This was the night before the attack on Gian. The last panel in this page says: Back in Kanyou, Qin's capital
11th page: Qin politicians are talking about how quickly Kanki's army captured the castle and now are prepping for the siege of Gian. They are saying this is great news. The politicians congratulates the King on the success of the capturing of the castle. Sei asks Shou Hei Kun, what he thinks about the situation. Shou Hei Kun says along the following lines: “We have not seen much resistence in the Zhao's upper north regions. The recent capture of the castle was also without any bloodshed. This was to be expected since Zhao's Northern front wasnt expected to be the center of the war. However...”
12th Page: “I am wary of the strength within Gian.” Sei: “I am also concerned about the latter.” Not sure who says this but the bottom bubble says. I am guessing its Shouhei kun: “Regardless, do not worry. The generals on the field have already put what we are thinking in their heads for tomorrow's battle.”
13th Page: Meanwhile... we can see Kanki chilling in the center of the castle with a Saki Clan guard.
14th Page: Kanki: It's been awhile Naki. Naki: Hello, how are you doing? Naki's thought bubble: Why is Kanki alone with one Saki member? Kanki: You must have came here for something? Naki: Yes, we need to talk for a bit.
15th Page: Within Yan. Near the border between Zhao and Yan. Ordo: oh ho. the ripening is correctly starting (this is the actual translation). Random Yan politician: General Ordo, why are you here all the way from the campaign in the north of Yan? Ordo: HAHA I hurried back to witness the important war between Qin and Zhao. If Qin invades the North and they take Gian, it will finally mean that Yan will face against Qin soon.
16th page: Ordo: “If that happens, we will enjoy ourselves. Isn't that right? Yuki and Ramewu” (I don't know who is who but one of the guys Ordo mentions with the mask says "It will be the best" and the other huge dude just screams in joy). Yan officials are sweating asking what the hell you mean that is the best? and one of them tells the big guy that he is too loud. The Yan officials continue saying, "This is no situation to make jokes like that Ordo". "Because of the seriousness of this situation we were going to summon you". "The Capital is in chaos right now". Ordo: "HAHAHA, you guys are panicking too much. You officials are looking at this as if this is an easy win for the Qin". Ordo: "Gian and Buno (another city?) are the main two key northern cities of Zhao. That man Riboku will not make it easy for Qin to take these cities and control the northern areas of Zhao".
17th page: Yan officials are in shock as they somehow realize again for the 10th time that Riboku exists (Lol this is just me poking fun).

Post automatically merged:

Still on page 17: One Yan official says, "But Riboku is in Katan, Zhao's captial, what can he do"? Ordo like a chad starts laughing. "Of course, Riboku is already within Gian". Another Yan official, "How could that be? There was no report of anything like that" "Gian is also located in the northern part of Zhao" All the other Yan officials say the same thing, there was no report, no movement in the north that showed that Riboku is there. Qin has already taken the Jukryeo castle with no resistance.
18th page: Ordo is speaking this whole thing: "That is precisely why that man is so terrifying. The restrictive information. The containment of movement news within the northern area. This can be seen as manipulation of information. This has already happened before too. 12 years ago...Riboku hid his presence under Houken during the battle of Bayou. He orchestrated the defeat of Ouki."
19th: Ordo is still speaking: "Back then as well, Riboku concealed his movements and tactics to the point where no one knew what he was planning." Yan official: "Wait wait a minute, does that mean...this time as well, Riboku is concealing his movements?" Ordo: "Without a doubt" "Even Ouki could not fully comprehended Riboku" "HAHAHA we will be witnesses to a great battle this time" This chapter ends with Ordo saying, "I wonder who will be "the prey" to Riboku" as the last 4 panel shows Shin, Mouten, Heki, and Kanki.

Hope you guys enjoyed this bootleg translation! It has grammar and spelling mistakes but it’s honest work Lol.

at end of chapter ordo say who will be the prey of Riboku this time ?!
kanki ,mouten ,shin or heki
He will need to settle for Kanki, Heki bro is too much for lil bro Riboku

So the castle was indeed almost empty ?

Is that Ordo ?? What is he doing here ?
Ay, I called it. Let's gooo.

Though I am probably not the only one who called it :milaugh:

Yep, Riboku baited them to split their numbers even more
They didn't split up tho

Wtf is Ordo doing there
Being the hype tool that he is