Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Summary by Jeeswag from TKC

Ousen's HQ:
Ousen received a report that Kanki absorbed the 50,000 and decided to continue on towards the target. Souou asks Denrimi what he thinks and Denrimi says it's not like they don't have enough people but because they received less people than expected it'll be a shaky battle and Souou agrees. Souou then asks if he can take 10,000 with him to head to Kanki. He's met with silence first so he says he'll go but then Ousen stops him and says don't go yet and just watch for the moment.

Kanki's Army:
As Kanki's army is heading toward their target the terrain began to change. Bihei's unit begins to feel the change and the mountains becoming more worrisome to travel by. Ten warns the unit that if the enemy were to attack it would be in this location, especially the mountain on the right because there's a small city on the other side so be ready for anything. Ren says she can see a star despite it being daytime and that it's a really bad star to see. The Najyaro member that joined Heki's army tells him he's had a bad feeling ever since they left Atsuyo and that if they keep going no one will come back. Heki tells him to not say such things and then he says it's a good thing the Najyaro came with because their elders have a ritual for things like this and asks Heki to participate.

Shin keeps heading forward and passes by Heki and his group carrying out the ritual and laughs at them while asking what he's doing. Heki tells him to not laugh because it's the Najyaro's ritual and they tell Heki that it's not over and to focus. Ten sees them and asks what's happening and is shocked at Heki. Kyoukai says to not laugh because that's a legitimate exorcism. Rei agrees and says if anything Shin should join them because she has a bad feeling about this battle and even he felt something off. Shin tells her that if it was something that could have been solved with exorcism then it wasn't a threat in the first place. If it's a wall they face they'll break it down with their own strength.

Rei says she knows that but in a battle there's still the element of "luck" to consider. Ten says luck is important but right now proper preparation is most important. How much smaller they get on the way to the target determines whether they can really attack because they're on land the Qin have never set foot on before. She says she's thankful for the tradition but Heki needs to get back to his army. Rei says it's not tradition and is an exorcism. Shin wonders how much further they'll go and tells Rei if she doesn't want them to battle she should go dance with them as their representative. She tells him the captain should go and Shin says it's the captain's orders and Rei says she'll never go.

The Kanki army continued advancing further into the Zhao territory and to their surprise they approached Gian without facing any opposition from the Zhao. Naki went in front of the HSU recon team and says for a war this dangerous he wants to see ahead with his own eyes. He tells the team to wait and notices some horses. At first they think it's the Zhao then thinks it's Kanki's recon team. Naki wonders if it's Kokuou's and his soldier doesn't think she'd send her team to a place like this. As they speak they see the recon team get attacked and killed and thinks there's an ambush set up to kill recon teams. Naki then tells some soldiers to go back and tell Ten that he's going a little deeper to find more info.

Kanki HQ:
Marron is dumbfounded that they got to Gian in a day and a half without having to fight anyone. He says maybe it's because of their usual deeds and Shin says it's because they were focused on holding their castle none of them came out. Another general says it's still outside of their expectations that this happened and Heki says they were probably afraid to fight the 140,000 they have at the moment and decided not to attack their invading force. Ten says it might appear that way but it's still weird that they were let thru with no opposition and that now they face a problem because their recon teams are getting killed here so they can't get more info about the city. Mouten's lieutenant agrees and Marron says coincidentally they faced the same issue. Heki and the other general realizes recon teams were sent out.

Ten says they got a report saying Naki went further in but they haven't gotten as far as Jukryeo yet. Marron focuses on Naki and Mouten focuses on Jukryeo. Ten continues saying Jukryeo is a small castle right by Gian and she thinks they should take it before attacking Gian because it'll give a foothold for Qin to go back to if the battle with Gian goes long. Mouten's lieutenant agrees and says Mouten was saying the same thing earlier. Marron says he thinks it's a good idea because they'd rather relax at the castle than outside a castle. Ten says the other side probably knows this too and Gian could send out their forces in order to stop it. Shin asks if this means it's finally starting and Mouten says that's how it is.

Marron asks how they want to deal with this because after that they have to attack Gian which is much bigger and Ten says she thinks if possible they should leave it to just one army. She adds that it shouldn't be the Kanki army because the Zhao would be in higher morale because of their massacre. Marron says it's unfortunate. Shin says then it should be left to the HSU who brought it up and Ten agrees. Mouten says to wait and asks if they could leave it to the Heki army. Heki is surprised. Shin calls out to Mouten and Mouten says it's because of the two units' specialties. Both the HSU and the Gakuka were independent units since their 300unit days and there's no doubt they developed their skills in reacting to new situations. If the recon teams can't move forward then that'll be important in the battle with Gian where they know so little.

Marron interjects saying then Mouten is saying in order to get the two of them to Gian the Heki army spilling their blood is the best option and that he likes it. Mouten says he's not saying they're inferior to them but that they're better at preserving their soldiers. Ten says she's sorry but she agrees and Shin says he can't agree to that. Shin says they'll be the ones to take Jukryeo. Heki tells him that they'll take care of Jukryeo so he should prepare to advance towards Gian. Shin is surprised while Ten, Mouten and his lieutenant thanks him. Heki tells Shin to not misunderstand. He says compared to their two units the Heki army isn't outstanding, however they have the skill to handle every situation sensibly. If an orthodox method is needed the HSU is not the best at it and the Heki army is much better at it than them. Their skill is in preserving their soldiers so he'll look forward to Shin's activity in Gian so they can leave Jukryeo to him.

Jukryeo:
The Qin approach Jukryeo and sees no soldiers deployed outside and says it'll be a siege afterall. Heki says that he mistakenly said he's good at sieges and wonders how he'll begin the attack. His soldiers say they're in position and are ready to attack at any time. The narration says that the Qin would begin their battle in the north and the first battle would take place at Jukryeo. Heki sends his archers and infantry forward. Kyoukai and Rei notices something and when Rei is asked about it she says "what...that castle..."

No break next week!

Kanki is surprisingly very silent and hands off this war. Hara is giving us red flags as much as he can for this war lol. He gave us red flags for Shukai plains too but not this much. Naki will bring in all important info for HSU and the Kanki army I reckon. Riboku has a huge army hidden inside the city and in the mountains as usual I think. Him killing off Qin's survey units is suspicious lol.
Heki is gonna lead his army in an all important battle to take the castle. Mouten and Ten not believing in Heki army was kind of hilarious lol.

Riboku is using castles to reduce qin army further..
There was no need to split army even further..

I feel this terrain is far above sea level...Normal plain folks will face issue like breathing in long run

Riboku is passive he uses the castles to reduce the Qin forces

Lol never thought he would avoid open battle
That's always been his style tbh, to lure and exterminate. Shukai plains battle was the only exception because Ousen's goal was Gyou so he couldn't afford to fall back to lure them somewhere because they reached Gyou before Riboku could come in time.

Lured Xiongnu and killed them
Lured Ouki and surrounded him with their exceptional cavalry
Lured Gekishin and killed him
Lured all of Qin forces to Kankoku pass to attack them from somewhere else
He was late for Gyou so he didn't have the luxury to try something similar

That's always been his style tbh, to lure and exterminate. Shukai plains battle was the only exception because Ousen's goal was Gyou so he couldn't afford to fall back to lure them somewhere because they reached Gyou before Riboku could come in time.

Lured Xiongnu and killed them
Lured Ouki and surrounded him with their exceptional cavalry
Lured Gekishin and killed him
Lured all of Qin forces to Kankoku pass to attack them from somewhere else
He was late for Gyou so he didn't have the luxury to try something similar
Now they you mention it yeah
I love open battlefield battles

Shukai Plans are my favorite part

Maybe my expectations are too high

Lol that we be a great trick
Great pfp:gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Now they you mention it yeah
I love open battlefield battles

Shukai Plans are my favorite part

Maybe my expectations are too high
Really? I kinda disagree because fighting on plains is pretty regular, try to make one of your wings break through and pincer the enemy HQ with that wing and central army. That's all there is to it

I like more complex terrain battles, like Kanki's last fight, Koukuyou hills, Bayou mountains, Kankoku pass, etc. But I understand you liking plains battle.

The only plains battle that is among my favorites is Moubu vs Kanmei

Really? I kinda disagree because fighting on plains is pretty regular, try to make one of your wings break through and pincer the enemy HQ with that wing and central army. That's all there is to it

I like more complex terrain battles, like Kanki's last fight, Koukuyou hills, Bayou mountains, Kankoku pass, etc. But I understand you liking plains battle.

The only plains battle that is among my favorites is Moubu vs Kanmei
Well Hara is too superficial

Open battlefields are the perfect location for showing the true skill of an general

Formation battles

It's the raw ability to beat your opponent without hiding or ambushing

Formations are the most crucial things in war you can beat opponents who outnumber you with sheer formations

I wish Hara would have focus on this rather than Shin wielding a glaive miraculous swaying opponents without getting mortal wounded it's just brute

Formations make more fun it shows how skilled an general is

Riboku prefers to simply beat the opponent by simulating the fight and pick the way with least casualties its effective and clever but not fun as open battlefields