Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
even if someone had eaten the fruit previously during the 800 years, the fruit withheld it's awakening, and it just left the users to die without achieving anything.

this is very bad, i'm happy that my worst expectation came true LMFAO.

Nika fruit doesn't seem that OP to me tbh. He is turning the ground to rubber as we all expected. As of right now I still consider Kaido's mythical zoan better.
not only that . Because of this df has main downside . It will consume double the stamina even for regular work. in my opinion oda should have just make it as paramecia fruit

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Oda: Luffy is Joyboy
Audience: We know
Editors: HE’S DONE IT AGAIN!!!

Oda: This is Gear 5
Audience: Aight
Lance: HOLY SHIT I NEED TO BLOW THIS FICTIONAL CHARACTER ***TODAY***

Oda: Luffy’s DF is a different one than you thought it was
Audience: Huh, all right, kinda cool, but you DID refer to it as a “special Paramecia” once and it’s used by the main character, so we could kinda tell it was specia-
YouTube: I AM EXPERIENCING SEXUAL RELEASE FOR THE FIRST TIME AND IT AHH OHHH HERE IT COMES, YES, I…I’M EXPLODIIIIIIING!!! :shocking::sweat::steef:

This is what I mean. His destiny is to be the first one to be worth it. Not hard to understand. :cheers:

I don't mean he doesn't deserve it however. In fact he earned it.
That I can agree on. I thought you meant it like a lot of people. Who are saying he is the reincarnation of Joyboy, and he didn’t work for it. The way you explained I can get behind it. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.