Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro had Oden’s haki given to him+2 years of training from the world’s best and the sword STILL not only NEGS him but carries him too

How are you trained by the world’s best and given extra power but still can’t tame a sword? And ofc his pathetic fans try to defend the pathetic excuse of a swordsman
I know that you guys read a different manga but in one piece manga vc etc, enma is a sword that drain it's user haki.
Zoro will take oden's will on his shoulder not his power. I mean, literally there are too many info's about this.
(Re)read the manga please.
Omg you will turn me into a hater:josad:

d
dude bigmom only told kaido to dodge zoro's attack. If you see kaido himself is dodging or avoiding luffy's attacks and luffy also mocks kaido for that. Also kiido dodged that in his dragon form but kaido is dodging luffy's attacks in hybrid form
Big Mom has always been underrating New Gen Pirates & she always said that Kaidou is playing with his Food too much.
That same Big Mom shouted as loud as possible telling Kaidou to dodge Zoro's Full Charged Attack

Can you show me a Scene where Big Mom warned Kaidou about any other Attack?
And if you want direct comparison, Luffy's Strongest Attack is Over Kong Gun & he used it against Dragon Kaidou
Why don't you show everybody Kaidou's Reaction to Luffy's Attack & his Reaction to Zoro's Attack

Well we don't need to mention akainu fans, the simple argument that akainu will fight Luffy is just a hunch/assumptions, his whole argument revolves around the assumption/deduction, that he (akainu) will face Luffy, see, It's not even a concrete thing, but an argument based on assumptions, and that's what kills me with laughter, I mean, I don't even have akainu above: Shanks, BB, Dragon and even Big Mom, it would be an incredible throwback to the plot if Luffy facing someone weaker than Kaido and BB, akainu has no declaration of strength, so I as a reader can't go around assuming he stands a chance of being considered stronger than the characters I mentioned above.
Yeah imu vs nika makes way more Sense

This laugh gives me chills. :finally:

And I'm glad it's still Luffy himself, not some reborn spirit or some other nonsense.
Personally, I think Luffy's G5 clearly fits his design very well. Plus, this cheeky laughing makes it much more interesting. I still ask how Luffy's awakening exactly works like. I doubt Gorosei shat their pants merely because Luffy turns the surroundings into his element. Like, there has to be more of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.