Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are normal humans but with the zoan awakening has the animal senses kick over them.

Luffy is lucky Nika isn't a dog or something but a human type df lol. Maybe even mythical zoans in general could get away with that awakening rule, if these creatures get portrayed as highly intelligent because they are legendary.

Sucks to be an awakened ancient/normal zoan tho in that case.
I mean, Luffy kinda is laughing like a complete maniac. Safe to assume it affects the personality of the user to some degree even if temporarely while on that form.

Big Mom has always been underrating New Gen Pirates & she always said that Kaidou is playing with his Food too much.
That same Big Mom shouted as loud as possible telling Kaidou to dodge Zoro's Full Charged Attack

Can you show me a Scene where Big Mom warned Kaidou about any other Attack?
And if you want direct comparison, Luffy's Strongest Attack is Over Kong Gun & he used it against Dragon Kaidou
Why don't you show everybody Kaidou's Reaction to Luffy's Attack & his Reaction to Zoro's Attack
show them kaido never reacted to zoro's attack that much. For god sake kaido is in his dragon form when zoro attacked.. are you reading the same manga ?,kaido is dodging luffy's attacks in hybrid form and luffy even mocks kaido for that. Kaido is even sparring with luffy to defend against attacks and oda even mentioned that kaido's haki is rising while he is in drunken form.

I know that you guys read a different manga but in one piece manga vc etc, enma is a sword that drain it's user haki.
Zoro will take oden's will on his shoulder not his power. I mean, literally there are too many info's about this.
(Re)read the manga please.
Omg you will turn me into a hater:josad:
You’re already a hater
You’re also the one most definitely reading a different manga, not me

Talking about Sanji “extreme diffed” Queen….after getting brutalized by his weakness (a woman)+cheapshotted 50+ during the whole fight
The moment Sanji got Ifrit Jambe, it was over for Queen, mid diff

Sanji only passed out due to his own stamina issues and not being use to his new body meanwhile Zoro got his shit kicked in and nearly died from a yc1

It looks like it's the new base Luffy tho, does it not?
Even if he calls it gear5. I mean he prolly needs to activate it/transform into it, but nonetheless it looks like a modified base Luffy. Prolly does not even have any drawbacks.
oda was sick was making new and more complicated designs for gear transformation it seems

You’re already a hater
You’re also the one most definitely reading a different manga, not me

Talking about Sanji “extreme diffed” Queen….after getting brutalized by his weakness (a woman)+cheapshotted 50+ during the whole fight
The moment Sanji got Ifrit Jambe, it was over for Queen, mid diff

Sanji only passed out due to his own stamina issues and not being use to his new body meanwhile Zoro got his shit kicked in and nearly died from a yc1
The only reason lanji was saved was due to exoskeleton, Zoro passed due to mink medicine and Lanji due to being a weakling

Status
Not open for further replies.