Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have ZERO context on why the govern didint try to catch luffy before with ALL their strenght. So judge that is straight up Dumb.

Shanks could be the One that told them, and they only know It since the reverie, or Im told them Just now, also in the reverie....

We dont even know YET If the gourosei fear the fruit itself, that has some special abilitie or the one that had It before...joyboy.

And since was joyboy that had this fruit, they afraid the next one will cause the same amount of problems for the govern, and the fruit itself dont have any special abilitie that they particulary fear, Just belonged to their main enemy.

We Will have WAIT. Dont judge like some retards do here without any context.

Wow there's a lot to unpack here....... Oda changing the fruit altogether does run into some issues. Nika is someone you introduced in chapter 1018 and we have no idea what Nika even is, calling it a human human fruit makes it even more confusing...... I can see a lot of people hating this shit. But a lot of people may also like it as well.

The form however...... I need a half a page spread or double spread before I speak, cause if I speak..........................

That so called "paper cut" is still more power than 99.9% of the attacks we have seen in Wano. Zoro has caused Kaido more damage than any other character has done with their single attack.

Kaido is incredibly durable and hard to damage because of his incredibly tough/hard skin/scales. Similar to Big Mom who has steel/iron balloon like body. The external part of their body is hard/tough their internal or bones.

In fact, Mr. 1 is the only character in the manga that has steel skin, bones, organs, muscles and more since he is a blade man which gives him a steel body. Similar to how Luffy has a rubber body.
Lol. WHat kind of delusion is this. Kaido just brush iff the papercut that Zoro did from Zoro like nothing and you are saying that Zoro dealt the biggest damage? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.