Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow there's a lot to unpack here....... Oda changing the fruit altogether does run into some issues. Nika is someone you introduced in chapter 1018 and we have no idea what Nika even is, calling it a human human fruit makes it even more confusing...... I can see a lot of people hating this shit. But a lot of people may also like it as well.

The form however...... I need a half a page spread or double spread before I speak, cause if I speak..........................
your pfps always deliver :shocking:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

He is yet to master is acoc, acoa and even future sight. Thats his peak from df aspect not haki
Has it ever been said at some point that he doesn't master Acoc?
It was initially mentioned by Kaido that its usage was strange initially, but after Round 2, Kaido didn't mention it anymore.

About his FS, I think there is no more room for improvement, Luffy was using it perfectly well and in an extremely great way in his fight.

About peak of power, he didn't specify what he was referring to, but only stated that this is the peak of his power.

Imo Nika was human creature with rubber like body ; so it's basically a normal hito hito no mi which overlaps with luffy

Imagine luffy eating hito hito no mi model People -- Hybrid , base or animal form remains same but in this case luffy gets rubber ability

Actually, it now feels like Nightmare Luffy vs Moria...Like Luffy was already doing Ok against Kaido without this power...now he is better.... I feel like Nightmare Luffy Kaido might still be around Luffy will be down once again.....thought it is possible he gets magically healed too.
By Ok you mean getting mid diffed by Kaido. Then I agree it was OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.