Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Isn't Luffy super immune to Poison and Gas after Magellan?
Only some poisons don't work. The fish poison worked on him. I don't think he has immune to gasses.

Well Luffy's awakening is basically like a mirror makes light based attacks bounce back
I don't think that's how it works but if it's really mirror-like, then I guess light abilities don't work on him.

Much to be explained. To what extent does Zoan interfere with the user's personality? The Impel Down jailers seemed out of control. Why did Zunesha only feel Joyboy after Luffy awakened his power? Is the fruit's personality getting stronger? Why hasn't the fruit awakened in 800 years, is there any requirement like being from the D family?

man but really if sanji doesn't show some super sh*t (strength wise).then we can consider yamato being next strongest after zoro even though sanji considered as one of wings of luffy. As i don't have much hope in that i can only see sanji doing a statergic move .

Sanji -- defeated a pirate with a bounty over 1 billion and sent hin flying off an island.

Yamato -- got into a slap fight with her/his dad and got beaten down. Didn't defeat a Tobi Roppo despite a sneak attack with CoC. Didn't defeat the Armlour Division or Sasaki. Beat a Number with a haki powered swing. Brook did that casually, taking out 3 others at the same time. Fought with a drawing and almost lost.

Yet its Sanji that needs to show his strength because Yamato has a CoC or something? Haki is just one stat. Law's thicc sword penetrated Big Mom's CoC armor and blew it to shreds.

Status
Not open for further replies.