Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
gomu gomu is actually nika nika no mi , mythical zoan df not a paramecia

so nika is a mythical creature , and he's probably made of rubber

zoans have three forms :
human form - hybrid form - beast/full zoan form

luffy has always been a rubber human since he first ate his df , so luffy was always in hybrid or zoan form and never been in his human form? How did he never realize that he actually has zoan df and not paramecia ????

kaku was able to use hybrid form shortly after he ate his df

Just a tool.
Zoro always relay on his own power.
No legendary mythical fruits or genetic upgrades needed...
Joke. DF is a tool just like a sword. Besides, all Zoro swords are graded swords not like he made an ordinary sword into graded sword. Only one that fit to your bill is Garp since he didn't have either magic dfs or magic swords.

Much to be explained. To what extent does Zoan interfere with the user's personality? The Impel Down jailers seemed out of control. Why did Zunesha only feel Joyboy after Luffy awakened his power? Is the fruit's personality getting stronger? Why hasn't the fruit awakened in 800 years, is there any requirement like being from the D family?
Doesn't make sense, he's been rubber all this time but he can't turn off his transformation? And he's been screaming GUM GUM like crazy in all his atacks but no one realizes it's the gum gum fruit they have been looking for? Lmao

G

Gorosei Informer

I told @Pot Goblin and @Ghostly Reflections hiyori playing the song with the mask means nothing and the act ain't ending........
chapter later she took it off without the act ending :milaugh:yall gotta hold that L
Congratulations, you jinxed this shitty act to keep going. You made the right guess, you called it, well done. So proud of you. Not sure why you felt the need to bring this up now after all this time, but you do you, you take that feeling of superiority and relish it if you need it that much.

:few:

There are much bigger problems going on anyway now thanks to Lolda/Trollda/Frauda and his stupid retcons/plot-holes/fucking up his own 25 years of writing/lore/world building etc.

At this point, OP is feeling like its getting much closer to the end of the series itself, I can't see Wano having anymore acts and we're stuck in this hellhole of Act 3 until the fucking eventual end of Wano which god knows how far away it is at this point.

If this is happening now, then what the fuck is gonna happen vs Blackbeard, the Admirals, WG etc? Is Luffy really going to get even more powerups beyond this somehow? Is he even going to get to meet with Shanks and have their 25+ years IRL in the making reunion?

With this reveal about Luffys DF being something completely different and this random fictional character god Nika, I just could care less honestly. What else has Oda lied to us about? Just how much is he hiding from us? Everything we've seen with Luffys DF is now false, everything we know of it.

This is the worst retcon I've ever seen, the biggest and most damaging, congratulations Oda. Imagine not being able to catch a single fucking devil fruit for 800 years, they make Jessie, James and Meowth of Team Rocket seem immensely competent by comparison!
:snoopy::ohreally::lawsigh:

Once again, imagine ever trying to put Zoro on Luffy's level in any respect. Never has been close lol.

Someone on twitter found out the real meaning of ZKK, and I have to admit, I'm impressed if it was a deception all along. ZKK really meant Zoan Kills Kaido this whole time. Who knew?

Status
Not open for further replies.