Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure what you're saying there. If you're trying to say Luffy will still grow, the answer is "yes," he will grow stronger by improving his existing powers. But he won't be getting any major upgrades as in new power-ups unless Oda introduces new powers to make Luffy much stronger.
I don't feel this applies to Shonem.

Major upgrades are a must as we get close to the end OP still needs 3 more years (supposedly).

Naruto got sage mode then needed the all the tailed beasts then etc.

Luffy will get major PUs like it's ok to accept it.

Luffy: This is my peak, this awakening shall be my Gear 5!!!
Its over, cry.:kobeha:
Nope. Leaker is saying Luffy not Oda. And how Luffy knows it is his awakening? Luffy was dead moments ago and he already doing stuff without considering what happened?
This is not Luffy.

When Luffy first lost to Kaido he was thinking in a way to harm him.
When he lost again he thought how Kaido was using CoC on his attacks.
When he lost the third time he thought how he needed food to regain his strength.

This is really indefensible imo.

Who the FUCK is Nika?? Why does the sun god have rubber powers??

If Oda just revealed the Nika lore early in the series, this would have been an epic reveal. But you can’t just shoehorn all these asspull power ups into an arc and pretend like it’s good writing.
You sure didn't read the previous chapters ?

Lol. WHat kind of delusion is this. Kaido just brush iff the papercut that Zoro did from Zoro like nothing and you are saying that Zoro dealt the biggest damage? lol
Delusional? Who else has caused Kaido that amount of more damage with a single attack during the war? Breaking bones that aren't as hard or durable as skin is not more impressive.

Kaido took Luffy's strongest attack like it was nothing. It didn't even slow him down. There was no shaking, huff or permanent damage.

Don't give me that knocking Kaido down BS. Knock it down a steel pole is not more impressive than cutting through one.

Yes, continue to downplay Zoro's Dead Man Game attack and claim it only causes a paper cut because all you are doing is making everybody else attack look even worse.

So let me know when Luffy hit Kaido with a single attack that causes permanent damage to his skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.