Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
X Drake's devil fruit is "Ryu Ryu no Mi, Model: Allosaurus", it's a Dragon that evolved into an Allosaurus but he is an Allosaurus, not a Dragon.
I don't think it's referring to a dragon, as far as I know(I don't read/write Japanese but have this knowledge thanks to a novel). In Japanese, they refer/write western dragons and eastern dragons (which is seen as more divine) differently. We can see it in one piece too, when Luffy first sees kaido and says ryuu it's using a different Kanji 龍 . And Japanse use the same character used for western dragons to refer to dinosaurs too(ground dragons I believe). So we end up with Dragon Dragon fruit.
Here is the SS from novel.

Power Ups Luffy received that fans thought would be against other opponents:

1. Acoa: Everyone thought it would be against kaido since he is the most durable being in all of history.
  2. Adcoc: They thought it would be with Shanks, but Luffy received it against Kaido.
  3. Splitting the skies : They thought it would be with Shanks or BB, it ended up being with Kaidou.
  4. Awakening DF : They thought it would be with IMU or BB, it ended up being with Kaido.
  5. G5 : It ended up being with Kaido.

KAIDO:
:joker::joker::joker::joker:
Imagine what Oda have for Luffy against BlackBeard that's will be hype

Status
Not open for further replies.