Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean if we are going to powerscale changing directions to be mad at Luffy go ahead but even then we have start of series to Dressrosa without that.
"like I can understand someone mad that Luffy is ''ultimate'' now but before there's no distinction between being rubber or Nika."
No no no accept what you said was wrong
there is a distinction
kaido pointed it out
didnt need to be awakened for that distinction to show.

with the hype of this df
I dont know who can compete on an even ground
have to see how he does vs kaido
Well, with the new reveal, I just don't understand this one:

Luffy's DF is a zoan-type and if this is his awakening, what is his hybrid or full zoan mode? Is G2/G3 Luffy his full zoan mode and is G4 his hybrid mode? I mean, Luffy still has the clouds around him, similar to G4. Also, Luffy's abilities already began not behaving like rubber, ie when Snake Man attacked Kaido with Hydra.

Or it's the case that Luffy, since he unlocked his true form, can also use his zoan modes as well? There are so many answers I really need to know. I hope Oda is gonna explain it soon.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
only hit for a second and Law save zolo's sorry ass also need mink's miracle cum afterwards to recover lmao

one clean bullet to the head and zolo dies

meanwhile Luffy and Sanji :kobeha:
One eternity later you still didnt show me a panel of Law saving Zolo's sorry ass. :kobeha:
Yes, Zolo dies from one bullet to the head while island buster from TWO Emperors and half the skull sized point blank explosions couldnt kill him. Meanwhile, Wuffy died from a hit that Kinemon survived. :crazwhat:

So when Luffy uses his stretching techniques, is that his hybrid form?

And what we see now is the full zoan form?

And his awakening is just turning the surrounding into rubber?

Well, with the new reveal, I just don't understand this one:

Luffy's DF is a zoan-type and if this is his awakening, what is his hybrid or full zoan mode? Is G2/G3 Luffy his full zoan mode and is G4 his hybrid mode? I mean, Luffy still has the clouds around him, similar to G4. Also, Luffy's abilities already began not behaving like rubber, ie when Snake Man attacked Kaido with Hydra.

Or it's the case that Luffy, since he unlocked his true form, can also use his zoan modes as well? There are so many answers I really need to know. I hope Oda is gonna explain it soon.
you just opened a new can of worms
with the hybrid and true form question
:kuzanshut:

You want my treasure? You can have it! BUT ONLY IF YOU ARE THE GRANDSON OF MY BUDDY, THE HERO OF THE MARINES, GARP, WHOSE SON WILL BECOME THE MOST DANGEROUS REBEL IN THE WORLD, WHO WILL ALSO HAVE SEX WITH THE SECRET MOON-GODDESS OF THE WORLD GOVERNMENT: IM, AND GIVE BIRTH TO "MOON KEY DEVIL LAUGHY", THE REINCARNATION OF THE ANCIENT STRAW-CROWNED DEVIL REBEL KING JOYBOY, AND DESIGNER-BABY HOST OF THE SUN GOD NIKA, WHOSE DISEMBODIED SOUL HE WILL HOUSE BY EATING THE FRUIT THAT IT WAS PLACED INSIDE OF BY THE KINGDOM OF DEVILS, THE HUMAN-HUMAN MODEL: NIKA MYTHOLOGICAL ZOAN FRUIT, IN ORDER TO ONE DAY DESTROY "GOD", WHICH IS THE WORLD GOVERNMENT, FORMED BY SPACE PIRATES WHO INVADED THE EARTH THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO FROM THE MOON. I WILL MAKE SURE THAT MY UNDERLINGS, THE SOON-TO-BE YONKO SHANKS, WHO IS A CELESTIAL DRAGON SPY, AND THE DARK KING RAYLEIGH, WHO IS SECOND ONLY TO ME IF NOT EQUAL IN POWER, TO SEEK HIM OUT AND GIVE HIM HIS STRAW CROWN AND DRAW OUT HIS INNER ABILITIES TO BRING ON THE GLOBAL REVOLUTION! OR MAYBE THEY WON'T! IT DOESN'T MATTER EITHER WAY, HE'S GONNA DO ALL OF THAT WITHOUT ANYONE HELPING HIM BECAUSE IT'S ALL DESTINED TO HAPPEN! HE'S A PUPPET OF FATE, YOU SEE!

COME GET MY TREASURE, LAUGHY!!! I LEFT IT THERE JUST FOR YOU!!!!

MY MOST BITTER REGRET IS THAT I WASN'T BORN LATE ENOUGH TO SUCK YOUR DIVINE COCK AND DRINK YOUR SUN JUICE!!!!

YA YO YAAAA YOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.