Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Logia are the mightest type of DFs, just look on PH and you see why
Strongest Paramecia - "it's even equal to Logia!!"
The is true logias are the strongest type.
We have 3 types. Logia, paramecia and Zoan
And sub categories: mythological zoans are even stronger then logias(not all of them)
It is never stated that the goro goro no mi is equal to a logia. This is my point you can not compare them one makes you almost invincible without haki the other gives you the power to destroy the world. :lawsigh:

I'm so confused.

Why didn't the WG get Luffy all these years he has been using the DF in public? if they know Gomu Gomu no Mi = Nika DF.

Also, did Shanks knew about that DF? Did he give it to Luffy on purpose?

:kaidowhat:
He definitely didn't give it to Luffy on purpose. Luffy was hungry, he saw the fruit, he ate the fruit.. End of the story..

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
If Kaido awakens then Oda has spent chapters hyping up JoyBoys awakening to be useless cause it can’t beat Kaidos. Why even introduce it
Oh kaido will awaken or at least will go all out from next chapter

Luffy has just unlocked the awakening.

Not only it will be draining but he is also not used to it. He need more time to build upon it.

So not only this makes luffy stronger enough to put down kaido but also not strong enough for future opponents thus leaving room for his growth.

And, luffy's fight always have a climax where there is all out battle in the end before luffy pulls a finisher.

reread the point was never the base form being top
the point was if luffy knew the full capabilities of the fruit the application of his devil fruit should have been a lot better.
gear second gear third
gear fourth are all forms built around what luffy thinks are the capabilities of his fruit i.e rubber . it's not a fixed transformation like kaido and yamato do with theirs. if he knew he could do more than that , he might have been able to make something much better.
Re read my post then, how does knowing it's Nika help if it doesn't show anything besides rubber without extensive haki use or awakening? or is your argument that just knowing it's Nika would grant him new properties?

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
The is true logias are the strongest type.
We have 3 types. Logia, paramecia and Zoan
And sub categories: mythological zoans are even stronger then logias(not all of them)
It is never stated that the goro goro no mi is equal to a logia. This is my point you can not compare them one makes you almost invincible without haki the other gives you the power to destroy the world. :lawsigh:
No prove Mythical Zoans are stronger that's you headcanon
In the canon Logia mentioned multiple times to be the strongest-type
The Gura Gura* no Mi is hyped to be equal to Logia-type in SBS

Bruh you completely ignored the context to the Rayleigh line lol, firstly he's teaching Luffy haki and telling Luffy that logias 'may seem practically invincible to *you*' i.e pre haki but not once you have haki.

You changed the line to 'near invincible' full stop lol. Why were you scared of quoting the full sentence? I wonder why...

Two separate translation that completely change the context of what was said. Do you have the raws?

If yes we can have someone clear it up for us.

Besides, this isn't the first time a logia was referred to as Invincible. We can try and pretend like they're only talking about the intangibility, but mythical zoans still never received statements like that.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Tbh, I already think BB had 3 DFs from begin with after obtaining the gura fruit.
Marco stated how his body isn't like other human and BB scarred Shanks without even having the yami powers. What if Blackbeard's first DF is a zoan-type as well, being the human human fruit with the mythological model *whatever it is*.
Oh that's possible.

It explains why he has this weird body structure.

But then why he was looking for yami yami no mi specifically. This is still a mystery.

And, what makes him a light?

Status
Not open for further replies.