Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most people are already discarding the idea that Zoro will fight Kaido again when we still have the setup that a monster samurai is going to reopen Kaido's scar and Luffy is being set up to lose.😞

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
So after Marineford where the entire Navy witnesses what power Luffy is using WG decided it would be a good way to let the boy develop so he can beat them later on.

Goda 10/10 masterpiece literature owner.

Last edited:
90 % of the time I have heard the full summary will change my mind
it hasn't
just maybe the mind boggling part isnt necessarily something that can really be justified in the chapter but yeah no way that's possible .
No you need to wait for the Context and the explanation Oda gives to have an opinion, because thats how it works

turn off your brain for 4 or 5 more years and don't pre-judge :hapnoel:

Wait so the Gorosei only figured out that Luffy was the holder of the Gomu Gomu in Wano when runs around yelling "Gomu Gomu" before each attack ever since East Blue ? Yeah lets not send 2 admirals to deal with the guy who holds the Nika fruit i.e the only thing we worry about ever since 800 years ago, and litterally the only fruit that threatens our reign over the World ? For all they care Luffy is the most important threat, Roger couldn't bring the dawn because he didn't have the Nika fruit, why would the WG care about other pirates reaching Laugh tale when there's a dumbass running around with a god fruit

inb4 someone comes with "oh they didn't know it was the fruit", they litterally cancelled a progidy CP agent for losing a fruit while promoting Lucci after Enies Lobby got destroyed, so they clearly knew:saden:
Lolda to eat Retcon Retcon no Mi confirmed? :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.