Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I pointed out Marineford. We can't blame them for not knowing that Luffy was growing up with Gomu somewhere in the East Blue. But after Marineford? Like duh.
There's definitely no excuse if they knew since then, the only hope is that only since Luffy got to Wano they found out the gomu was the changed name of Nika but even then we are left needing an explanation for who's who, unless that's poorly handwaved as just harsh punishment for losing a ''regular'' rare treasure.

:josad: From chapter 892 thru to 1044 Luffy has received;
  • Future sight
  • Barrier haki
  • Penetration haki
  • CoC infusion
  • DF awakening

152 chapter time span

Naruto from 506 thru to 672
  • KCM
  • BM
  • BSM
  • Rikudo Chakra
165 time span and 1 less PU
I never thought I’d see the day when OP power inflation got worse than Naruto’s
Two of these are the same thing. CoC infusion is just the same principles of Barrier haki applied to Conquerors Haki.

:josad: From chapter 892 thru to 1044 Luffy has received;
  • Future sight
  • Barrier haki
  • Penetration haki
  • CoC infusion
  • DF awakening

152 chapter time span

Naruto from 506 thru to 672
  • KCM
  • BM
  • BSM
  • Rikudo Chakra
165 time span and 1 less PU
I never thought I’d see the day when OP power inflation got worse than Naruto’s
Meh comparison. You count quantity but quality wise, FS, adCoA are useless. God knows whether penetration has been really used or not. Power inflation =/= no of powerups. Luffy is not god or atleast not in a way you edge lords imagine or shown in Naruto. Luffy still scales upto Yonko which is the ceiling throughout the series. But hey, missing logic is a trait of worstgen.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
There's definitely no excuse if they knew since then, the only hope is that only since Luffy got to Wano they found out the gomu was the changed name of Nika but even then we are left needing an explanation for who's who, unless that's poorly handwaved as just harsh punishment for losing a ''regular'' rare treasure.
You know what? It's actually inexcusable. As you pointed. They left it with fucking fodder Who's Who.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
The only funny part about this is just how little respect Oda has for his audience, I am truly stunned to see fucking Tom and Jerry stars around a God damn Yonko’s head…if Luffy hits him with the Batman sound effects in chapter 1045, I’ll post a video of me dipping my balls into scalding hot water, I genuinely believe that would hurt less than this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.