Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how spoiler provider can expect people to understand whole picture when they themselves drop content in pieces.

First, we get short summary

Then full summary

Then panels and raw scans

And, at the end we get chapter.

Users who are reading short or full summary will base their opinion based on what they got because they haven't seen the whole chapter. Nothing is wrong with this because if they will simply wait for whole chapter then what's the point of having spoilers and spoiler discussion thread.

Whereas spoiler provider have seen whole chapter so they are on different footing than the users and thus either they should drop everything at the same time or shouldn't judge users who forms opinions on limited information
Are those pics real, Reborn? Popeye Luffy lmao

I don't know how spoiler provider can expect people to understand whole picture when they themselves drop content in pieces.

First, we get short summary

Then full summary

Then panels and raw scans

And, at the end we get chapter.

Users who are reading short or full summary will base their opinion based on what they got because they haven't seen the whole chapter. Nothing is wrong with this because if they will simply wait for whole chapter then what's the point of having spoilers and spoiler discussion thread.

Whereas spoiler provider have seen whole chapter so they are on different footing than the users and thus either they should drop everything at the same time or shouldn't judge users who forms opinions on limited information
Oh please, only 10% actually try to understand or make their guesses based on the short summaries. Rest just troll or trashtalk or try to act cool with their low IQ takes but look like fools.

That's why I pointed out Marineford. We can't blame them for not knowing that Luffy was growing up with Gomu somewhere in the East Blue. But after Marineford? Like duh.
Maybe they didn't know Nika had stretchy powers too otherwise why would they mask Nika's fruit with the name of another fruit that just foreshadows Nika's powers

If this was a simple awakening that let Luffy be a full rubber boy called G5, nobody would have problems with it

This shit needing to be a Mythical Zoan Model Nika all this time is so unnecessary
I mean he’s still mostly a rubber boy based on his powers so far. Just more powerful. The god thing seems more so for symbolism of liberation tho it could easily change in the future.

Well the gorosei never mention anything until it is revealed. The most important thing to them, more important than killing Luffy or capturing Robin, more important the keeping the power balance, and more important then following imu-Samas orders, is be secretive and vague. :suresure:
this is false
gorosei were one of the first to let us know D's and portgas were notorious off the top of my head
or the fruit not being awakened for 800 yrs.

they dont need to reveal much
how about just mention the fact he has a potentially dangerous devil fruit in addition to the reasons you want to end him e.g being a D , dragons son.

Status
Not open for further replies.