Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Am I the only one who thinks there's a link between cursed swords and zoans

The "they have a mind of their own" thing is something both have in common

Also sanji is the result of an experiment involving lineage factors, so he could very well be the embodiment of a devil fruit
Apparently even things have some sort of deep intelligence in this verse given there's VOAT :cheers:

The only funny part about this is just how little respect Oda has for his audience, I am truly stunned to see fucking Tom and Jerry stars around a God damn Yonko’s head…if Luffy hits him with the Batman sound effects in chapter 1045, I’ll post a video of me dipping my balls into scalding hot water, I genuinely believe that would hurt less than this.
You have to do it if it happens we want video as well!

:suresure:

this is false
gorosei were one of the first to let us know D's and portgas were notorious off the top of my head
or the fruit not being awakened for 800 yrs.

they dont need to reveal much
how about just mention the fact he has a potentially dangerous devil fruit in addition to the reasons you want to end him e.g being a D , dragons son.
I was being sarcastic, but that went over your head apparently. The first to mention the will of D was doctor kureha. I’m not gonna argue with you how oda wants to write his story. The gorosei are just being used ti gives information. And I like how the story is progressing. If you don’t you don’t.

He looks worse than Yamato...

And why do he need to awaken to transform into his Zoan Form?

And if WG knew all the shit why haven't they killed him right away after he became famous in EB?

Status
Not open for further replies.