Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not even kidding. Fuck ZKK, Zoro greatness or whatever.

I don't care at all if Oda remains with Zoro being the second strongest or even if Yamato joins and becomes stronger than Zoro.

If something like what we are reading on the spoilers comes out as true I'm dropping One Piece once for good.
bruh why you keep acting like this aint real

Luffy was similar to any other early possessor of that DF who couldn't reach to the limit to awaken it. So WG didn't bother to capture Luffy or his DF.
And would you explain what are the ways WG can take control of DF ? Only Blackbeard has shown it.
When DF user dies, DF appears somewhere in the world. No one knows it unless someone eats and shows its powers.
Now whats the point of Talking about awakening now ?
I feel in intensive use of DF ability and fight, one may be able to awaken it's DF.
And of course this fight is World class fight so WG is worried about awakening and gave order to eliminate Luffy.

I'm not even kidding. Fuck ZKK, Zoro greatness or whatever.

I don't care at all if Oda remains with Zoro being the second strongest or even if Yamato joins and becomes stronger than Zoro.

If something like what we are reading on the spoilers comes out as true I'm dropping One Piece once for good.
It's is obviously real the hell you are talking about lol

yeah and Luffy got nose bleed from naked Nami meanwhile gay ass zolo didn’t even bother to sneak a peek
You're clearly arguing in bad faith, Oda already explained why he did, as someone who defends Luffy this bad i'd assume you knew this, but hey i wouldn't hold you to such high standards, remembering Luffy's name is already a feat:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.