Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"awakening" gives Luffy's fruit is "freedom". And that "freedom" allows Luffy to fight as he wants, and in this case (for now) it's to fight as if he were a cartoon, with all sorts of crazy things.

And as you can see, that doesn't only affect him, it also affects the enemy (that's why Kaidou in one image also looks like someone out of Looney Tunes or something).

What?

"the Popeye comparisons is a good one, because one of the things that "awakening" gives Luffy's fruit is "freedom". And that "freedom" allows Luffy to fight as he wants, and in this case (for now) it's to fight as if he were a cartoon, with all sorts of crazy things.

And as you can see, that doesn't only affect him, it also affects the enemy (that's why Kaidou in one image also looks like someone out of Looney Tunes or something)."
totally didnt see this affects the enemy too?

looks a bit like redon's interpretation

Joyboy Theories is gonna say the same shit lmao

"STOP TALKING SHIT ABOUT ONE PIECE, YOU ARE BRINGING PAIN AND SUFFERING TO ODA"

:broocry:
These youtubers are borderline religious when it comes to ODA.

I can see it now:
"Guys I know I said I wouldn't like it to be a zoan fruit, but the execution was just so amazing and perfect, you just have to have undying faith guys."

"awakening" gives Luffy's fruit is "freedom". And that "freedom" allows Luffy to fight as he wants, and in this case (for now) it's to fight as if he were a cartoon, with all sorts of crazy things.

And as you can see, that doesn't only affect him, it also affects the enemy (that's why Kaidou in one image also looks like someone out of Looney Tunes or something).

What?
Basically whatever Luffy wants to exist exists. He has the freedom to do anything and everything

NO man, don't say Michael Jordan ate the... Nika Fruit, that sounds so fucking bad.

Wtf

:snoopy:
Zoro is MJ of this series. He never needs anybody and has no excuses. He just goes and crushes the opponent, he always wins and always will win.
Other two are just like Lebron, overrated crybabies who need Kyrie to carry their talentless as*es to victory and claim it to themselves (CMV: Kyrie deserved 2016 FMVP)

Status
Not open for further replies.