Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

guys oda is a fucking genius. no theory was true, he has transformed luffy into a RUBBERhose animation character, with rubberhose animation being an old type of animation which was used by early animators (coming from comics) who wanted to have the TOTAL FREEDOM to create their cartoons and draw certain movements.
This is absolutely non-sense, and perfectly in-character for luffy and in-universe for one piece. It’s extremely coherent with luffy’s previous abilities. Oda blew our minds once again. I was really skeptical about this zoan things, but when new images and spoilers came out (with the comparison with Popeye) I understood. This is a homage to decades of animation and comics. And it really makes sense why the fruit is a Hito Hito: freedom is a human thing!

Hat Off to Oda

Please tell me seriously what do you think, knowing this actually blew my mind
The way you describe it it DOES make a lot of sense.

I haven't seen many of the spoiler pics yet and I'm trying to avoid them until the chapter drops.

ZKK would have been better than this Popeye the Sailor Man

Luffy is a "Sailor" now, not a Pirate!

Woahhh, what a cool reference, Popeye was also a sailor, Luffy basically sail on seas, so Oda brilliantly refernced the legendary series here. He has been a big fan of Popeye, he was inspired by it in his childhood. Wooahhh I cant believe it, Oda you are a genius :myman:
One Piece might not be for you bubba

:ronalugh: I don’t know if I can delete every quote of those pics in this thread
Just get the url of those pics and paste that url in the search button. Then delete all those quotes. I don't think anyone is stupid enough to repost those pics to different hosts(like imgur, imgbox, etc.) when they are already in one so the pics will most likely have the same urls. Tho i believe that there is no problem with the other 3 pics

Status
Not open for further replies.