Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I got spoiled ...
Just one thing

Oda has NO FUCKING RIGHT to claim this was foreshadowed or planned out
Government has to be beyond stupid to let the Joy Boy be free for 2 years and don't do everything in their power to kill Luffy
they NEVER acted as if Luffy was a world class threat cause of his DF
cause Oda is adding this "Nika" horseshit out of nowhere
you are wrong it was completely foreshadowed :handsup:

more like retarded , he literally just unlocked the power of being a cartoon , while actually being a cartoon in a comic , pure stupidity
Yeah narrative wise it's stupid, but the power itself is pretty OP, he can bend reality to the point where there is nothing he can't do

This fight is literally just bullying kaido at this point, tf is he used to do agaisnt a reality bender ? Luffy could just end the fight at any point now that he can straight up just trap kaido in infinite loop of whatever he can think of

Look up the story of scp 3999

It doesn't take much to figure out how OP reality bending is anyways

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
And it is the most valid interpretation because he’s seen the actual panels and you haven’t.

What the fuck is this copium?
It's still his opinion and not what explained in the manga.

If you really care about his opinion then instead of reading manga just listen to his opinions on the story.

And, I said wait for explaination in the manga which is logical thing to do but I guess logic is not your strong forte lol

Yup!!

People are jumping the guns regarding Nika based on Redon interpretations of how df is working.

Oda hasn't explained anything in the manga.

It's just like what happened when toki df was revealed and peoples went nuts just to calm down next week.

It's usual business here lol
Redon: Luffy has the freedom to control his body and even seems to affect others looking at Kaido dazed
Instant take: I can't believe Luffy can actually turn Kaido into a fish

Very good chapter imo, but definitely overhyped. I find it hard to believe that so many people are actually surprised with these developments.:sanmoji:

"Zoans have a mind of their own". This part is very interesting, especially when we know about the impel down guards. I don't believe Oda will retcon Kaido's awakening after all, and ZKK is looking even more likely to me. :crazwhat:

Luffy's fruit being a human model one is probably the reason he has losn't his mind, but maybe Joyboy's spirit will interfere in some way if it hasn't already.

Status
Not open for further replies.