Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
2-3 chapters should be more than enough to wrap it up, no more dragging
Highly depends on:

- Kaido having awakening too like Luffy (his dragon zoan having its "own" spirit now).

- Kaido's flashback

- How much fighting Oda wants to show in the midst of every other character plot.

I still think we have roughly 10 or so chapters left (not just straight fighting, but scenes with Zunisha, CP-0, Denjiro, etc), aka all or most of Volume 104.

Let's see what Kaido does in response to this first

Luffy ain't a rubber man he just thinks he is and the DF allows such to manifest.

If shanks would have said paper man or something similar he would have believed that and then he would have gotten the power of such.

It's a great and hax fruit Indeed.
The Gorosei said that the awakening of the fruit will give the rubber body more freedom implying that the base form of the fruit is rubber

As hard as I have criticized Oda for quite a few post-skip decisions, this is not one of those moments.

I think those powers are - as ridiculous as they sound - quite in line with Luffy's character and what Oda has said before.
There is such a thing called balance. One Piece already suffered from lack of tension/consequences.

The older Oda's audience gets, the dumber the series gets. Forget shonen, this is preschooler shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.