Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is such terrible writing. This means from the exact time Luffy ate his fruit he was being carried

This also confirms shanks is a traitor since it's pretty obvious that the person he warned the world government about was Luffy hence why they are now finding out how dangerous luffys fruit is. This also hints that black beard may actually be going after it
Shanks is a sneatch yeah, glad Mihawk claped him when he still had his 2 arms.

B

Ballel

Oda's biggest mistake this entire time has been the fact that he doesn't realize kids aren't reading his shit anymore. We were kids when we got introduced to One Piece, but it's been 20 something years. Kids in Japan read Boku no Hero, Demon Slayer, etc...

He still thinks he's writing for little kids, when every indicator shows his audience is aged. One Piece keeps getting dumber and dumber. He thinks Nika is supposed to make people laugh. Who is laughing?
Every adult has a kid within. Let that kid enjoy stuff for once and don't torture it.
I think it's funny af.

Oda's biggest mistake this entire time has been the fact that he doesn't realize kids aren't reading his shit anymore. We were kids when we got introduced to One Piece, but it's been 20 something years. Kids in Japan read Boku no Hero, Demon Slayer, etc...

He still thinks he's writing for little kids, when every indicator shows his audience is aged. One Piece keeps getting dumber and dumber. He thinks Nika is supposed to make people laugh. Who is laughing?
He sells OP Magazines to kids, not to you or me who reads scans lol

I think Luffy still needs haki to hurt Kaido he just didn't need to use it to enter G4 mode so that mode will no longer have a time limit.

That will allow Luffy to preserve his haki better. He can fight in G4 mode and only use haki when he needs to. IE: If Luffy is evading attacks he won't need to use AoC or CoC haki. When he moves in to attack Kaido he can use haki with just the attack.
Reality: Luffy almost breaks Kaido in half just by holding him

Oda is just going wild with power ups. Each one makes the previous one obselete.

Luffy gets Ryuo and can damage kaido a bit -> Luffy gets advCoC and can damage Kaido more and makes Ryuo look useless -> Luffy gets reality warping toon force and can damage Kaido WITHOUT HAKI AT ALL
but now he will be able to combine them all and exterminate anyone.

with his awakening all his haki will also receive a huge boost

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power

You’re wrong, he is making people laugh…he’s making actual competent writiers laugh at how garbage his work has gotten
:suresure:

Why you guys are so bitter?
Sanji just become a superhuman because he wear a special suit and he was normal human for 21 years, zoro will come back and God knows what he will do, law can do whatever the hell he wants by just saying room/kroom and you are fuc#ed ,etc and suddenly we have problem with Luffy?
His g4 variations is all haki related, this is how much he was training in order to get stronger and because his awakening made him a lot stronger is bad writing while everything else is badass because my favourite shines?
Dofla's awakening was broken as well, df are meant to be scary, that's why they are called fruits of the devil lol..

On a side note, what other legendary fruits oda will reveal?
Imagine buggys df is one of those?:suresure:

Joyboy is a Hindu God of Drum liberation who brings happy to that who devolts to him, something like that, and in some places where Hindu mytologies even said is has a Epithet of Sun God Nika.
I heard about Joyboy. Everyone has been talking about him for the past 2 weeks. I was just wondering if Nika is based on Joyboy or if that a new term created just for One Piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.