Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The World Government has always tried to get the "Gomu Gomu no Mi", but they have not been able to do it in 800 years.
So it’s an extremely high priority for the WG to get this fruit.

The Gorousei says that the "Gomu Gomu no Mi" is actually a Zoan-type fruit, and that its real name is "Hito Hito no Mi" (Human Human Fruit) Mythological-Model "Nika".
So the Gorosei know that Luffy has the fruit.

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say that if there’s no more context to these passages, then we literally have the biggest inconsistency in the entire story just staring us in the face.
Guess Robin STILL was more important than the DF they have been after for 800 years...oh well.
:suresure:

What a coincidence that Shanks captured the fruit just when it was going to the Mariejois so they can hide it. I see you Oda:myman:
We don't know if it was a coincidence, maybe Shanks was also looking for it and took the opportunity when it was being moved.
We also don't know if Who'sWho was taking the fruit to Mariejois to hide it or what, if I'm not mistaken.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
We don't know if it was a coincidence, maybe Shanks was also looking for it and took the opportunity when it was being moved.
We also don't know if Who'sWho was taking the fruit to Mariejois to hide it or what, if I'm not mistaken.
That's the point anyway. He was looking for it. Chosen one cloud above this fruit can't be more obvious.

Can I also say I don't understand either why some people think Who's Who was overpunished compared to Lucci?
During the latter's cover story, we see that the WG did send a marine squad to capture Lucci too

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Can I also say I don't understand either why some people think Who's Who was overpunished compared to Lucci?
During the latter's cover story, we see that the WG did send a marine squad to capture Lucci too
Lucci is a fodder who lost to pre-ts Luffy. Lucci was confirmed to possess Haki during his fight with Luffy.

Who's Who was basically compared to fodder but that's irrelevant since Who's Who is fodder himself.

Lol, only if they don't explain why the Gorosei didn't go after Luffy prior to 1037.

But think about it, they were going after Robin until that chapter. Then something happened. Something made them realize that they needed to kill Luffy. Before this they knew Luffy was fighting Kaido (CP-0 did especially), but it was only after certain moment (Zunisha?) that it made them think they should kill Luffy. One of them even remarks "its impossible!" Indicating they never believed Luffys fruit was related to Nika. In 1041, they mention this was a rumor.

So something is definitely up here of the dialogue is this delibrate. But yes, it would be stupid for it to not be. So either this just because there is a lack of spoiler dialogue, or Oda is saving it for a later chapter because a he doesn't want to make obvious if someone (Shanks?) told them about it.
Yeah that dialogue makes it seem as they only connected the dots once Zunesha all of a sudden appeared in the border of Wano the country the guy who supposedly has a Gomu fruit is battling against the strongest being in the world.

Now what the hell did Shanks tell them? We must revisit this conversation... And soon

Why would they send CP-0 after a child who is the Grandson of the Hero of the Marines? .
Gee, I don't know, maybe because he defeated a warlord, attacked several marine bases, and has an ancient fruit capable of destroying them?

Or not wait until he's in the middle of a world class fight with Kaido to send CP0 after him?

Seriously dude, not matter how you slice it this doesn't really make sense.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@AdmiralKinyagi
Since Logia type Devil Fruits are considered to be the most powerful with all this shit going on atm can you imagine how busted all-out Akainu, Aokiji, or Kizaru will be? Jesus.

Again, the key here is to be low profile. Who's Who is no slouch by any means. Had it been anyone other than a Yonko who attacked him, he probably would have delivered the fruit to it's destination with no problems.
The whole point of Cypher Pol is that they're covert assassins.

It makes literally no sense for them not to be deployed.
Post automatically merged:

Guess Robin STILL was more important than the DF they have been after for 800 years...oh well.
:suresure:
Yep, exactly.

If the Gorosei knew that Luffy was at the World Government's key judicial facility why was no order or comment sent out to agents to target him.

Status
Not open for further replies.