Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So luffy has complete freedom in turning his rubber body in whatever he wants it to be. Previously because of gear 4, he was inflating himself with air meaning that he had a time limit. Now ,thats not the case and since he's awakened ,he can also affect the surrounding. This shit making me hype

-The World Government has always tried to get the "Gomu Gomu no Mi", but they have not been able to do it in 800 years.
-It seems as if that Devil Fruit ran away from them.
-A member of the Gorousei says that he is not crazy, since the Zoan fruits have a mind of their own.
So zoan devil fruits really do choose their user. Exactly as I said about characters having congruous dfs to their character.

Nika fruit chose Luffy because of his desire to be free
Buddah fruit chose Sengoku because of his wisdom
Makami fruit chose Yamao because she's a...guardian of Wano

:arnoling:Sake brewers stay catchin FAT Ls

"Be its guardian":kobeha::kobeha:
But...but...she ate it by AcCiDeNt!1!:pepecopium::pepecopium:

Last edited:
Unironically I wonder if Luffy's haki is good enough to turn Kaido into a toy with such kind of hax. Perhaps it funnily was the case.

We knew that Law'x hax had limitations that wise but perhaps it would have been different with him 🧐
It's luffy so he'd probably pull out some joyboy thing and do it. Nothings impossible when you're the MC 😏

That's mental gymnastics a little. He just realized that Kaido hit him with something more than CoA infused club attack so it wasn't that hard to add the dots.
Yes. He realized Kaido applied CoC to his attacks, and then took the concept of flowing haki which he learned by practicing Ryou, and did the same. He would not have been able to do that had he not trained in AdCoA.

Next headcanon:

Luffy Awakens Nika Nika means:

Law of Physics manipulation alert. Luffy changed his body to become rubbery, then the next stage is become curvedly elastic (rubber shouldnt be able to do that), the next stage is to freely control the properties of his body or anything he touch. Transforming the ground into rubber, than using the rubber to reflect an elemental attack is an example of Luffy giving an extra law of physics to rubber being able to reflect non-solid objects.

He can make the ultimate buff or ultimate nerf.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I think some of you are taking "freedom" too literally resulting into reaching to the conclusion that it's some reality warping shit.

Luffy is rubber. He is still a rubber man. Or mythical creature with rubber attribute like dragon had scales

Earlier, he had limitations but we have seen luffy inflating his body or pumping his body to transform into gears.

I think freedom here simply means luffy can transform his body at will and not that he can use any ability he likes

He can pump his arms like Popeye, stretch his arms and legs at will, jump very high as if he is bouncy - that's why Luffy seem to use both G3 and G4 right now.

He is doing all which his rubber body can do at once - that's freedom

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yes. He realized Kaido applied CoC to his attacks, and then took the concept of flowing haki which he learned by practicing Ryou, and did the same. He would not have been able to do that had he not trained in AdCoA.
In case you missed what it was all about. Because I replied to his first post some hours ago. It was about Luffy training hard for advanced Haki forms or not.

I don't think it's fair to say that he grinded hard for FS and advCoC. Ryuo, yes. Rest not. ( Only advanced Haki was the discussion ).

I think some of you are taking "freedom" too literally resulting into reaching to the conclusion that it's some reality warping shit.

Luffy is rubber. He is still a rubber man. Or mythical creature with rubber attribute like dragon had scales

Earlier, he had limitations but we have seen luffy inflating his body or pumping his body to transform into gears.

I think freedom here simply means luffy can transform his body at will and not that he can use any ability he likes

He can pump his arms like Popeye, stretch his arms and legs at will, jump very high as if he is bouncy - that's why Luffy seem to use both G3 and G4 right now.

He is doing all which his rubber body can do at once - that's freedom
Yeah thats what it is.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
So zoan devil fruits really do choose their user. Exactly as I said about characters having congruous dfs to their character.

Nika fruit chose Luffy because of his desire to be free
Buddah fruit chose Sengoku because of his wisdom
Makami fruit chose Yamao because she's a...guardian of Wano

:arnoling:Sake brewers stay catchin Ls

"Be its guardian":kobeha::kobeha:
But...but...she ate it by AcCiDeNt!1!:pepecopium::pepecopium:
You can never convince me Yamata no Orochi chose Orochi on its own accord.:josad:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I wonder why it's OK for the Sword to choose its Master, but all of a sudden it's a problem when a Devil Fruit chooses the person to eat it.....

And the hypocrisy continues.....
That is nitpicking on the concepts. There are dozens of swords that chose their owners in the past and in the present.

Legendary Devil Fruit that has applications of all types of DF and is more than likely undoing of the WG is not the same thing imho.

That is nitpicking on the concepts. There are dozens of swords that chose their owners in the past and in the present.

Legendary Devil Fruit that has applications of all types of DF and is more than likely undoing of the WG is not the same thing imho.
Nah man. Literally the same concept. You can't spin it any other way. The Gorosei talk about Zoan fruits in general. Not singling out Luffys devil fruit.

people thought that zoans were the weakest of the 3 types of devil fruits turns out they are the strongest just cause of luffy. Wonder if Sengoku is similar to luffy being that he also has a hito hito no mi buddah.
Normal zoan is probably the weakest but not mytical zoan. Mythical Zoan has been shown to be special Zoan since they have special ability like Kaido and even Kizaru said that Marco‘s Mytical Zoan DF is considered more rare than logia.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Nah man. Literally the same concept. You can't spin it any other way. The Gorosei talk about Zoan fruits in general. Not singling out Luffys devil fruit.
You are trying to minimalize the situation. Luffy's fruit is a Legendary Devil Fruit that will bring the undoing of one of the biggest organizations in the entire world, something which Joyboy failed to do but Luffy will succeed in.

Swords are wielded by dozens of people. No one mastered the Gomu to the extent Luffy has maybe with exception of Joyboy possibly.

Status
Not open for further replies.