Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of many ppl criticizing this chapter
I too don't actually buy the idea of this development ( but let's wait and see more to judge it)

But let me all ask you , Luffy is supposed to be one of the strongest if not strongest in the whole series when he reach his peek

We have ppl like Kaido, WB, Roger, BB etc who have top physical stats, broken and destructive DF, a supreme blade, etc.
To surpass all these monster what could Luffy have it, aside of just being a rubber boi and haki.

If you're in Oda shoes, what will be your ideas to make Luffy stronger than all these ppl.
I'm curious

It could be Oda's fault for introducing many broken and powerful foes such that he need to completely change Luffy to posses "most ridiculous power" to become the strongest.

I don't like this development, but at the same time what could we ask for??
Luffy having a broken abilities is best way to beat Kaido lol, otherwise it won't make sense
Resin?? What will that do to beat Kaido

And it isn't necessarily reality warping, but broken in it's way. Let's wait another chapters to see the full capabilities of the fruit

Now this is all confusing and contradicting. Hopefully we get to the point of the story where Vegapunk reveals explanations and all the secrets of all devil fruits

I agree with the notion that Yamato might end up staying back to support Wano. The nature of her devil's fruit makes it a huge possibility. But I don't think Yamato is inherently a guardian angle. Yamato as a person is a free individual; she loves being free, which is in direct contrast with what her fruit desires from her. Her primary reason for being obsessed with Oden is because he was free too.
Huge misconception.

Being free means having the autonomy to choose what you want to do. It doesn't inherently mean travelling around and adventuring. Yamao has already stated how much Momo and Wano mean to her.
It wouldn't be a thing chaining her to the island, but instead a duty which she'd long to carry out for her own desire.

If anything, simply going to sea with Luffy because he's Ace's brother and she wants to be Oden, is the antithesis of freedom since she's just playing a role like she's in a play, instead of truly being herself.
But I don't think Yamato is inherently a guardian angle.
Her name, conceptual name, attack names, design, abilities, backstory and the role she's played in the story looking after Momo, all suggest that she's very much supposed to be a guardian.

That is nitpicking on the concepts. There are dozens of swords that chose their owners in the past and in the present.

Legendary Devil Fruit that has applications of all types of DF and is more than likely undoing of the WG is not the same thing imho.
where did you get that a oegendary Df has alll applications of df. Did luffy turn into logia. no ,right? he has nika nika fruit. Gorosei even mentioned that his rubber body will become stronger and more flexible. Gorosei mentioned rubber body here So consider it s a paramecia with zoan df like what we see as logi a with zoan

where did you get that a oegendary Df has alll applications of df. Did luffy turn into logia. no ,right? he has nika nika fruit. Gorosei even mentioned that his rubber body will become stronger and more flexible. Gorosei mentioned rubber body here So consider it s a paramecia with zoan df like what we see as logi a with zoan
Yeah nothing in any legit spoilers say he has "every power" or "whatever his imagination wants as a power". Gorosei just say he's better rubber.

So far, most of what has been said about Luffy's devil fruit does not go beyond some claims. The reason why Luffy's powers are revealed in this part of the story is that although Joyboy once had this power, he could not defeat the world government, namely Imu . Luffy will break down some walls and rise above Joyboy.

The second part, Blackbeard has done very long research about devil fruits and joined Whitebeard's crew to eat only a certain devil fruit. Although Luffy's devil fruit is special, it is a very assertive assumption that he has divine powers. If he had godly powers, Joyboy would not have failed in his time. In my opinion, it would make more sense if devil fruit was real jushi jushi no mi. Moreover, having resin would have made everything more logical.

Understanding people is not possible at this point. Everyone is cynical about it, as if it wasn't predestined throughout the story that this was going to happen.

From the beginning of the story, Luffy was the chosen one and his devil fruit was always special. But Oda could have given the strongest devil fruit feature from the beginning and made Luff a god. I think the fact that he went this way is a good example that shows the creativity of the Oda.

Regardless of many ppl criticizing this chapter
I too don't actually buy the idea of this development ( but let's wait and see more to judge it)

But let me all ask you , Luffy is supposed to be one of the strongest if not strongest in the whole series when he reach his peek

We have ppl like Kaido, WB, Roger, BB etc who have top physical stats, broken and destructive DF, a supreme blade, etc.
To surpass all these monster what could Luffy have it, aside of just being a rubber boi and haki.

If you're in Oda shoes, what will be your ideas to make Luffy stronger than all these ppl.
I'm curious

It could be Oda's fault for introducing many broken and powerful foes such that he need to completely change Luffy to posses "most ridiculous power" to become the strongest.

I don't like this development, but at the same time what could we ask for??
Luffy having a broken abilities is best way to beat Kaido lol, otherwise it won't make sense
Resin?? What will that do to beat Kaido

And it isn't necessarily reality warping, but broken in it's way. Let's wait another chapters to see the full capabilities of the fruit
not many people...only your usual suspects and in this forum only...

at this point, the fact that there are many people still think it is a good writing makes me speechless.
whether you see it or not . It is good way of storypoint at this situation . I can have this rather than some possessed sh*t or reincarnation sh*t. Even though i am disappointed in luffy having mythical zoan df out of nowhere . But luffy is still using the same rubber abilities and even his awakening too only have rubber related frh

To me it seems that Luffy still doesn't grasp the concept of awakening. It seems that "Gears" are just his interpretation of his devil fruit mastery. It may be that Gear 2, Gear 3, Gear 4 are just development of his DF, where Gear 5 is the peak mastery/full awakening.

This would be in line with Kaido saying "Rubber shouldn't do that". He was already going beyond his normal use even in Gear 4. Even in WCI when Kaido used awakening he said "It's that thing Doflamingo did", not understanding the concept of awakening.

I think Shanks and Garp have a close relationship (Garp never trippin unless he facing his own family or friends I mean he's a bigger troll than Kizaru just look what happened to Don Chinjou, Garp just flatten his proud cone head with only one punch and just let him escape:milaugh:, Garp was seem to worried when he saw Luffy and Shanks arrived at Marineford but he can openly challenge WhiteBeard without showing any fear toward the yonko right after he punched Marco to the ground (btw even Kizaru attacks cannot injured Marco with his devil fruit power but Garp just hit Marco like it was just an insect Lol)..), Makino might be Shanks childhood friend before he joined up with Roger because from their conversation it seems like they already know each other for long time same goes with Luffy. Garp knew that Shanks met Luffy since he said Luffy wanted to became Pirate because of Red Hair Pirates and he not even shocked when he first saw Luffy devil fruit ability.

My theory was Shanks actually live under Garp's protection before he joined Roger (that why Shanks visited that village because it was his childhood place). Both Garp and Roger picked Shanks at God Valley Incident plus Shanks knew them both from they countless duel (Garp and Roger almost kill each other many times). This even supported the reason why Roger left Ace to Garp instead of his own crew mates before he died.. (No offense it Just from my point of view... If there any youtubers here feel free to add this theory for your contents Lol)

whether you see it or not . It is good way of storypoint at this situation . I can have this rather than some possessed sh*t or reincarnation sh*t. Even though i am disappointed in luffy having mythical zoan df out of nowhere . But luffy is still using the same rubber abilities and even his awakening too only have rubber related frh
it is not exactly out of nowhere...there are many instances Luffy DF worked beyond what paramecia can do...anyways...let it give some time to see what it can do before jumping to conclusions...

Status
Not open for further replies.