Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This forum is basket case at this stage. We all became immune to 'criticism'. Like that guy who wants to drop One piece every chapter because it's shit but keeps coming back to every new chapter spoils.

Get a life. I know you guys have nothing except One piece and no social life except one piece community where you can vent out your teenage frustrations in the name of criticizing One piece.
:gokulaugh:
:hapnoel:

Seeing how shanks is staring to be relevant...
Im hoping that one piece with film red DOES NOT go like the other shonen and move the story inside that movie.

I really hate that trend, and now we might even have aot ending in a movie

Can't imagine Luffy will just be able to use this awakening for long periods of time. A few more chapters will do.

In before Oda says "Luffy's DF can do anything, so he has no stamina issues".
When normal awakened Zoan have ridiculous health/stamina regen I don't see why awakened Mythical Zoans won't have it as well:kayneshrug:

It's because Zorotards spent 2 weeks thinking Luffy was possessed with a man from 800 years ago
:doffytroll:

They deserve it
"Oda you can't do that...you can't make someone already matching WSC for hours (while my fave couldnt accept 2 attacks except with 30 broken bones) get an even more incomparably powerful ability due to him unlocking the potential of the most powerful DF ever which no one in 800 years could never accomplish...my fave should neg-diff both WSCs Luffy and Kaidou combined..."

If only Zoro get this kind of PU there's no stopping them from trashing everyone else even further with name-calling like cum cum fruit, condom, retard, pussies, faggot, garbage, clown with every passing second lol

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Huge misconception.

Being free means having the autonomy to choose what you want to do. It doesn't inherently mean travelling around and adventuring. Yamao has already stated how much Momo and Wano mean to her.
It wouldn't be a thing chaining her to the island, but instead a duty which she'd long to carry out for her own desire.

If anything, simply going to sea with Luffy because he's Ace's brother and she wants to be Oden, is the antithesis of freedom since she's just playing a role like she's in a play, instead of truly being herself.
Yamato, as I said earlier, admired Oden because she has a thing for being free, in the first place. She loved Oden because she loved being free, not the other way around. You aren't necessarily free just because you get to make your own decisions. If Yamato chooses to stay behind to help Momo, she's doing it out of obligation, which would be a decision highly influenced by her love for Oden. If you think about it, Yamato feels responsible for Wano because she thinks she's Oden—it's not her own decision. So if she decides to stay behind, it's not because she desires to be Wano's guardian angel.

Her name, conceptual name, attack names, design, abilities, backstory and the role she's played in the story looking after Momo, all suggest that she's very much supposed to be a guardian.
There is a difference b/w what she wanted to be and what she's supposed to be. If you're just trying to say Yamato's character traits so far highly suggest she'll be Wano's guardian angel, then we're on the same boat.

Zoans don't have unlimited stamina. They have high stamina and quick recovery so if his awakening consumed way too much stamina, then it's possible Luffy wouldn't last long. It should cost him a lot of juice given how broken his abilities are.
Zoan awakening doesn’t consume stamina, it increases it
Post automatically merged:

It’s how Luffy recovered so fast

So luffy went from hardworking mc with weak df to some god with special zoan fruit that ppl been hunting for years
:sus:
yes, he couldn't have reached to this point if he didn't put that effort........it is not like Luffy jumped to final step directly.....base, G2, G3, G4, G5
it is like a troubled student who has been working hard suddenly landing a dream job...:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.