Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of many ppl criticizing this chapter
I too don't actually buy the idea of this development ( but let's wait and see more to judge it)

But let me all ask you , Luffy is supposed to be one of the strongest if not strongest in the whole series when he reach his peek

We have ppl like Kaido, WB, Roger, BB etc who have top physical stats, broken and destructive DF, a supreme blade, etc.
To surpass all these monster what could Luffy have it, aside of just being a rubber boi and haki.

If you're in Oda shoes, what will be your ideas to make Luffy stronger than all these ppl.
I'm curious

It could be Oda's fault for introducing many broken and powerful foes such that he need to completely change Luffy to posses "most ridiculous power" to become the strongest.

I don't like this development, but at the same time what could we ask for??
Luffy having a broken abilities is best way to beat Kaido lol, otherwise it won't make sense
Resin?? What will that do to beat Kaido

And it isn't necessarily reality warping, but broken in it's way. Let's wait another chapters to see the full capabilities of the fruit
kaido being an oni and a mythical zoan
whitebeard with the strongest paramecia, said to be able to destroy the world
and BB the unique ability to consume more than one devil fruit
Luffy with a legendary mythical zoan crowned the most ridiculous power in the world. the world government would rather have him die than let kaido get defeated.

acting like roger and his supreme blade( wb also had one btw in addition to his fruit) is in anyway equally as abnormal as the people mentioned above is disingenuous , but here's the amazing part , roger was the strongest in his time or at the very least on par with the strongest.

so what more could we ask for?
more creativity surrounding what luffy could do with his devil fruit while maintaining the precedent he had set for 1000+ chapters
that it was rubber
not throw in the information chapters before he awakens it.

Big Mom returns to save Krydo next. :milaugh: Crydo will get hit hard and fall asleep next to the Flower Capital later he try to destroy the capital city then here come the Wano Legendary same as Ryuma, Zoro ,,he will beheaded the dragon in front of the entire people of Wano. Luffy will kick Big Mom but this time she will be send flying all around the New World while her childs just watching the view...Lol

Did you miss where the gorosei say that zoans literally have a mind of their own and eas evading them?
No one is talking about that part apparently. It's pretty interesting when you remember the impel down guardians. I don't think Kaido will have a proper awakening because of that, but in Luffy's case it might be a bit special because it's a model of the human human fruit. He might be affected somehow later (unless he is already affected in some way).

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I don't know whether dfs have mind of their own but one thing is certain df power comes from devil or a spirit.

This is exactly the reason why a person can't have two dfs because of the presence of two devils or spirits in the body

So people saying df has own mind to pick user is wrong.

Anyone can eat any df.

But it's awakening depends on the user and his attributes to match the spirit of df to awaken it.

That's why I think dfs are common but not the awakening.

Kis
Use some strategy like when he fight foxy and crocodile?
Training more?
Be more careful?

One Piece is not One Punch man. Luffy is extremely special already. With too many gifts to Luffy, what's the point of story of a person trying to be something special (PK).
Kaido isn't something you can defeat via strategy, etc.
Luffy has all the necessary haki and power to stand on same ground with him, but beating him, you need more than that.
What else could it be

Being careful?? What will that help to beat Kaido
More training?? He has all his stats max.
Broken Awakening is the only answer.

Regardless of many ppl criticizing this chapter
I too don't actually buy the idea of this development ( but let's wait and see more to judge it)

But let me all ask you , Luffy is supposed to be one of the strongest if not strongest in the whole series when he reach his peek

We have ppl like Kaido, WB, Roger, BB etc who have top physical stats, broken and destructive DF, a supreme blade, etc.
To surpass all these monster what could Luffy have it, aside of just being a rubber boi and haki.

If you're in Oda shoes, what will be your ideas to make Luffy stronger than all these ppl.
I'm curious

It could be Oda's fault for introducing many broken and powerful foes such that he need to completely change Luffy to posses "most ridiculous power" to become the strongest.

I don't like this development, but at the same time what could we ask for??
Luffy having a broken abilities is best way to beat Kaido lol, otherwise it won't make sense
Resin?? What will that do to beat Kaido

And it isn't necessarily reality warping, but broken in it's way. Let's wait another chapters to see the full capabilities of the fruit
oda said he don't know how luffy can beat someone like kaido, i think this is the only idea he have, this is not bad at all, the only bad thing is not introducing it early in the story, oda can introduce gomu gomu as zoan mythical which trash compare to other typed, with transformation that can only make him stretch, but nah, what he did is re invent the fruit from Paramecia to unique mythical zoan.

Saw an interesting youtube comment, but i was too lazy to further read about it. Maybe one of you guys is interested.

The Olmecs were the earliest known Mesoamerican civilization.
The name 'Olmec' comes from the Nahuatl word for the Olmecs. This word is composed of the two words ōlli, meaning "natural rubber", and mēcatl, meaning "people", so the word means "rubber people".

:shocking:

Status
Not open for further replies.