Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gorousei: "His body has the properties of rubber.
And he can fight in any way he wishes... Making people smile wherever he goes.
He is the “Warrior of Liberation”, also known as...
“Nika, the Sun God”.
Awakening will give the rubber body even more “strength” and “freedom”.
It is said that...
it's the most ridiculous power in the world!!"
This is brilliant. Oda never disappoint us. :steef:

Swordsman Gorousei: "The “World Government” tries to keep the “Gomu Gomu no Mi” with them in every era...
But, somehow, the fruit always gets away. No matter the age, this fruit has always moved ahead, seeking freedom. It has fought on for freedom. Its name is the Shingeki no Nika

lol you are beyond saving
so stfu and don't bother ... I be glad if you don't try to "save" me ...

the fact that One Piece have more plotholes doesn't mean this one isn't a plot hole as well
there is no reason for Elders to ignore Luffy without going FULL POWER to stop him
your tiny brain can't understand it?
sorry ... I have 99 problems already

You got it all wrong, it's not that he doesnt need to match, HE CANT match it. :goyea:
100+ hits on Kaido and he cant do what Zoro's 1 hit did.

Too late, Luffy was already declared as a loser against the main boss.
Zoro has marked his target and he is coming back to claim that head.
You can run away from it but you will never be able to hide.
Make sure to be sitting down when you hear the news that Zoro is back up. :myman:
100 hits and Kaido bleed alot. That's what blunt attacks do. I never really expected a blunt attack to leave a papercut. It pounds an opponents. It's 100 time greater than a papercut from someone's strongest attack. lol

Zoro has marked his target but he's fast asleep now being babysitted by Franky. Make sure to be sitting down when Zoro wakes up after the battle in Wano is over. (Like he always do)

Also, care to show me a main villain that was defeated by Zoro on a final battle? Let me see.......Oh you can't. lol. I guess it's only inyour head. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.