Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm where is Luffy cant stop his rampage stuff that is new :suresure:
It all comes from the argument.

Luffy will beat Kaido but Kaido will awaken his fruit get up with new life but Luffy will be knocked out. Kaido will go on a rampage over Wano and Zori will behead him.

Then the ZKK cultists wake up in their bed with ejaculation over their Zolo bed covers

:milaugh:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Lol. Luffy doesn't need to match exhausted Zoro because what exhausted Zoro did was not significant. Didn't even bother Kaido. Yeah Kaido praised him about getting as scar as a lip service but nothing more after that. lol

The scar is the only thing that Oden did to Kaido, that was before someone interrupted the battle. Kaido is about to meet his creator before someone interrupted the fight. And Zoro scarring Kaido makes himn as great as Oden? Kaido didn't even feel anythng from Zoro aside from the unusual sword he is holding. lol And Kaido only sees Oden in Luffy not once but many times already. lol Keep your headcannon to yourself.

Nika won't leave a papercut because he will beat Kaido.That's the fact. Luffy beat the main boss. It has always been and will always be. lol (hope you're not on suicide watch lol)

Zoro will not deal with anyone aside from the imaginary grim reaper brought by the MINK ROIDS. lol
You got it all wrong, it's not that he doesnt need to match, HE CANT match it. :goyea:
100+ hits on Kaido and he cant do what Zoro's 1 hit did.

Too late, Luffy was already declared as a loser against the main boss.
Zoro has marked his target and he is coming back to claim that head.
You can run away from it but you will never be able to hide.
Make sure to be sitting down when you hear the news that Zoro is back up. :myman:

Btw Chapter 1045 or 1046 will be Final Chapter of this Volume
This Volume was about Big Mom Fight, Hiyori's Revenge on Orochi & Luffy vs Kaidou Fight (Including all those Joy Boy/Zunisha/Gorosei Tease)
So next Chapter should be End of Battle

However with Zoro's Fate still Unknown, Zunisha still haven't done anything, Denjiro & Raizo's Secret Plan Unknown, No Kaidou Flashback ... etc
It's evident that this Volume only marks End of Onigashima Raid, but Next Volume gonna focus on True Ending

It's also expected that there will be another Volume for Post-Wano Chapters & Preparations for Next Arc
So looks like Straw Hats won't leave Wano till at least September (I counted some Breaks)

my bet is on BB, he need a zoan DF much more a mythical one
I really doubt it. I don't think Oda or his readers would be satisfied to reuse a major villain's power and a have a dragon once again as the final villain for the series. Though I do believe BB will acquire a different mythical zoan fruit powers if he didn't already, maybe a cerberus.

Back to the roof of Onigashima, there we see again the silhouette of Zoro with the full Moon in the background.

Zoro: "...
I feel like I can do anything I want...!!
My heartbeat sounds so fun!!
This is my highest peak...!!
This is... “King of Hell”!!!”

Back to the Live Floor, a huge blast of Color of the Supreme King Haki comes from above. A lot of black lightnings pierce through the roof and Kaidou's subordinates begin to fall unconscious with foam at the mouth. Kaidou looks worried at the roof.
imagine the reaction if those were the spoilers. But this is a part of the blackpill I had to swallow as a honest Zoro fan...
:zosleepy:

This Volume was about Big Mom Fight, Hiyori's Revenge on Orochi & Luffy vs Kaidou Fight (Including all those Joy Boy/Zunisha/Gorosei Tease)

However with Zoro's Fate still Unknown, Zunisha still haven't done anything, Denjiro & Raizo's Secret Plan Unknown, No Kaidou Flashback ... etc
It's evident that this Volume only marks End of Onigashima Raid, but Next Volume gonna focus on True Ending

It's also expected that there will be another Volume for Post-Wano Chapters & Preparations for Next Arc
So looks like Straw Hats won't leave Wano till at least September (I counted some Breaks)
They will leave it around June-July just like WCI 4 years ago

1 Chapter left for Kaido vs Luffy?No way in hell

He wants a grand death which is why he attempts suicide in an outlandish way. That doesn’t take away from the fact that he does attempt suicide
i agree with all that, but it still funny cause he probably know he won't die, that's why i think he really didn't want to die with suicide, cause if he did he can just drown himself, problem solve . he was really on dying with dignity like a warrior, with severe damage on his body.

Status
Not open for further replies.