Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A good post from fanverse:

"I have a theory about Mythical Zoans that suggests that Awakening is what "evolves" them. Luffy's is a Human Human Fruit, right? But he doesn't become this Sun God until he awakens. What if the same was true for Kaidou and Marco?

Maybe Marco's Devil Fruit only allowed him to transform into a bird until he unlocked its Awakening, which turned him into a phoenix instead. Kaidou's Devil Fruit would have only allowed him to transform into a fish until he unlocked its Awakening, which turned him into a dragon instead. "

So Marco and Kaido are already awakened and got some extra passive abilities, in Kaido's case it's weather control or having elemental attacks and in Marco's case, it's the logia properties with high level regeneration. And on top of their passive abilities, they have one final awakened form - like Monster Point or the Jailer Beasts - skyrocking all of their best abilities on absurd levels.

A good post from fanverse:

"I have a theory about Mythical Zoans that suggests that Awakening is what "evolves" them. Luffy's is a Human Human Fruit, right? But he doesn't become this Sun God until he awakens. What if the same was true for Kaidou and Marco?

Maybe Marco's Devil Fruit only allowed him to transform into a bird until he unlocked its Awakening, which turned him into a phoenix instead. Kaidou's Devil Fruit would have only allowed him to transform into a fish until he unlocked its Awakening, which turned him into a dragon instead. "

So Marco and Kaido are already awakened and got some extra passive abilities, in Kaido's case it's weather control or having elemental attacks and in Marco's case, it's the logia properties with high level regeneration. And on top of their passive abilities, they have one final awakened form - like Monster Point or the Jailer Beasts - skyrocking all of their best abilities on absurd levels.
I literally said this lol

1 extra roaring thunder bagua made unprepare Luffy nearly dead or even dead for a short of time.

Outside of his Luffy fights attacks didn't made Kaido K.O or even nearly K.O. And this is Kaido stage in 1043 after he defeated Luffy from distraction.

You are ignoring that Hybrid Kaido's def > pre awakening Luffy's def that make you can't compare attack that Kaido receive with attack that Luffy recieve.

You are ignoring that Kaido have his ledendary Zoan devil fruit, he have his healing ability too.

Especially if he already awake his devil fruit. His healing factor will be greater. And I expected this from former strongest creature in the world.
All the attacks he took during this raid were capable of injuring him, even if a little, but it all piles up, both him and Luffy were going as pretty much equals when it came to damage after adCoC was revealed, so I cant see Luffy's overall damage being equal to Kaido, hell Kaido even got a new scar during all this fighting and Luffy didnt. And even if you want to argue that all the other damage he took=that final thunder bagua, there is still the matter of stamina, Kaido hasnt stopped fighting while lifting Onigashima, meanwhile Luffy got time to rest and heal TWICE

BRUH THEY NO ALLIANCE VS KAIDO HE JUST WENT DOWN THERE DID A SPEECH, BLAST AT FODDER AT DIP BACK UP THE ROOF :josad:
So why was Waido going back into his castle, to do literally (almost) nothing, just to be dragged AGAIN onto roof in a loney toones way?

The LSD LOda is taking to manipulate his own work, is clearly visible in this chapter

This mc is so fucking boring people can only talk about zoro whether good or bad its all about Zoro and hes not even in the chapter:steef:
People talk about Zoro because the ZOrotards are running around spouting non sense. How about gather you fello Zorotards cultist, leave this place and Zoro will bre turn to a plain normal character. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.