• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe
but the way to solve this was in the past
even if Shanks threat WG itself to keep it's hands away from Luffy
I doubt it's solvable
WG should fear Joy Boy above all
there are some elements that should be taken into consideration as well, like the fact that the fruit hasn’t awakened in centuries and sending and admiral against a rookie would’ve raised suspects around the WG
Plus, it’s not like they didn’t try to kill him, and SH were considered disbanded for 2y… moreover, in post time skip they fought in areas not under WG’s jurisdiction

What is Momo an 8 year old doing against Kaido??????
You mean the one who can order Zunisha? Have same DF as Kaidou? Have Voice of All Things? Theorized to be the one who brings the Dawn in Oden's Journal? Shogun of Wano?

Don't look at everything from fighting perspective
Momo doesn't necessarily need to fight, it just means he still have a role to play in Arc's Ending

You mean the one who can order Zunisha? Have same DF as Kaidou? Have Voice of All Things? Theorized to be the one who brings the Dawn in Oden's Journal? Shogun of Wano?

Momo doesn't necessarily need to fight, it just means he still have a role to play in Arc's Ending
None of those are fighting based power ups at all other then his fruit being the same as Kaidos and we have already seen some kind of pay off to that by him biting Kaido

None of those are fighting based power ups at all other then his fruit being the same as Kaidos and we have already seen some kind of pay off to that by him biting Kaido
Dude no one talked about Momo fighting Kaidou, why are you asking me about something i didn't say?
I said Zoro, Yamato & Momo still have more to show in this Arc imo

I

He is already playing his hole because he will need to hold Onigashima when Kaido is knocked the fuck out by Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.