Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the''regular'' spoiler posting by redon kinda sanctified by wsj? Is this, like, a PR thing or what?
Because I can't believe it either.
Let's just say that in 12+ years as a leaker Redon knows when it's safe to leak information from his part (likely because spoilers have been leaked on different sources and they can't track it back on him).

Not necessarily end of entire Fight, but more like the current Round
I believe next Volume, Kaidou is either gonna change (Awakening) or attack Flower Capital or he doesn't fight Luffy only (I believe Zoro, Momo & Yamato still have more things to show)
What is Momo an 8 year old doing against Kaido??????

Everything is proceeding as planned: :funky:

1. Next chapter (or two) Luffy beats Kaido
2. Then Luffy runs out of Gear 5 Nika (like he always did every single time he used a gear for the first time)
3. We got Kaido flashback
4. Orochi dies for good, giving the impression that the alliance has finally won
5. Kaido awakens and attacks the capital for one last time
6. We find out what happen with Zoro and Calli
7. Zoro wakes up
8. ZKK

Can't wait. :cheers:

@HA001
@Finalbeta
@Peroroncino
@Jew D. Boy
@Giggio

Post automatically merged:

What is Momo an 8 year old doing against Kaido??????

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Lol What?Papercut Bleed more? lol Kaido brushed off the papercut like it's nothing and don't even give a shit when Zoro went to sleppe after the failed attempt to Kill Kaido. lol.

You think Kaido = Thick Steel Plate? lol Even a sword can cut a steel plate into smitherens but only left a papercut on Kaido. so what are you smoking? lol

The mere fact that Luffy needs 100 of them means Luffy is Kaido's real opponent.

I like how Zorobros are incapable of accepting that Zoro is officially done and now sleeping like a princess under Franky's care. Gifts that keeps on giving.

KEep the same energy when Zoro wakes up after Luffy dealt Kaido and freed Wano.

One last thing. You still haven't showed me a scened where Zoro beat a main boss in a Final battle? Only headcannon?
Downplay it all you want, the papercut remains the only damage that Kaido cant regenerate. It stays with him forever.
Hundreds of Luffy's hits cannot compare to Zoro's one hit. The gap is simply that big. :goyea:
I like how Zorobros are incapable of accepting that Zoro is officially done
Because he isnt done.
If you can survive Looney Toons, you will survive ZKK too. I guess. :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.