Break Week How do you come to terms with the fact that you have wasted your life reading this series?

:pepemy:
Like fuck man every hour I was wasting my life on chosen one's piece I could be bettering myself or helping others. It would be fine if this series is actually good, but as it turns out it was trash all along.
It depends on the "returns" you can get for investing your time in OP.

For me, I read and watch OP since childhood. During that times, OP (especially the anime and it's OST) fill my days with happiness and fun. To this day, the nostalgia feelings is still a sweet memories for me.

Anyway, one advice:

Oda may take away (current) One Piece from you, but you still have pre Timeskip to turn into.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž
Hope you continue to waste time and be unhappy about it. It would make me happy.

At topic: I have no financial issues and neither I am unhappy or disappointed. I am happy and thankful for where I am and how I spent my time and money in relation to One Piece. I will continue to like it and enjoy the finale of Wano and the final arc with my favourite pirate crew. I will continue to enjoy several other shows along the way and I will continue to work for me and my family, but especially for me so I can keep enjoying One Piece like I am doing it right now during this beautiful climax of one of my favourite arcs in One Piece.