Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I brought into conversations something that doesnt fit your agenda? Too bad!
Luffy couldnt one-shot him on land while Zoro one-shotted him underwater...
The gap is simply insane, just like in Wano - 1 hit from Zoro>>>100 hits from Luffy.
You are bringing your headcanon again, Zoro DID beat Hody Jones. Stop coping.

Law couldnt save even himself, they all got saved by Zoro alone.
You heard me the first time, Zoro wasnt serious against Fujitora.
If both go serious, Zoro is the one who wins, he literally cannot lose in 1vs1.

He clapped Kaido's RHM in 10 mins while Luffy couldnt beat weak Charlottes in 11 hours. Did you dodge that one on purpose?
He did more to Kaido in 1 attack than mythical Zoan Nika did in 100 hits. Keep coping.
In case you missed it, we told yall ZKK is inevitable the whole time and G5 is gonna fail, just like everything else failed as well.

Zoro is that low that he wants to kill the one who dares call himself World's Strongest in Zoro's presence? Definitely! :myman:
So you admit that Zoro stole and beat the main villain in his intro arc? Good. Stop coping and eat what you asked for.

Yes, I say it. My headcanon gets outdone by Oda several times over. What I am saying about Zoro, double it and you get Oda's version.
You mean nobody dares to question and challenge the sword god who rules Hell itself. :goyea:

Haha, swords go brrrr! :zosmug:
cope Zoro gets destroyed idiot

Yeah wait, what the fuck?

Zunesha is still with the World Government ships in the sea near Wanokuni. Momonosuke looks at the roof of Onigashima, he's very upset and even trembles.

Momonosuke: "Joy Boy…!?
Do you mean Luffy!?"

Yamato: "Is that... what Zunesha said!!?"

Why is Momo scared here? It's the concern with Nika/Joyboy a scary thing?
Both know Joyboy from Oden Book.
So Oden probably write The Crime of Joyboy and Zunisha did 800 years ago.
And Turn out is Fucking Very Bad.

Doffys awakening is making his surroundings strings, that’s something usual for Abstrich controlling guy. Luffys devil fruit is nika, a special human with freedom powers which concludes in manipulating everything by pure free will. Kaido with his fish fish fruit dragon type can’t do that because it’s not fitting the context. It’s no matter of strength, it’s a matter of ability. You can’t just say: Luffy awakened his devil fruit and is able to negate every limitation, so other strong guys have to have this ability to. No it’s Nikas freedom power
I'm pretty sure this is a fake spoiler. The full summary seems to indicate that Nika is just a rubber man(likely with other abilities like red hawk and thor elephant gun)

why is it never happening when its happened to all other awakened zoans?

Impel down guards seemed possessed by their fruits
monster point chopper

even kaido's homicidal form seems possessed by his fruit(although he clearly has a lot of control)
Chopper was never possessed by his fruit, he was in a state of blind rage.
His fruit is literally the basic HUMAN FRUIT who the fuck would be possessing him? A random human? Do Humans have animalistic instincts comparable to Monster Chopper? No

Status
Not open for further replies.