Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Several reasons, vro.

First, he had very big 1 vs 1 against King. He won that fight. He has done his part.

Second, he ran outta his stamina and injured to the bone. He was mummified after rooftop fight.

Third, the drug he used had extreme side effect which is screwing him big time right now.

If you guys come outta this ZKK obsession, you would have seen what he achieved in this raid. Who were the strongest fighters on Onigashima?
Big Mom >= Kaido > King >= Queen > Jack > Tobiroppo.

He defeated the next powerful person after yonko. But it's still not enough for you guys. :kayneshrug:
If Zoro is done why is he now encountering Death. Why did Ofs decide to give him medicine that caused twice the pain? Why not just give him medicine that drains the stamina three times and fast and requires three times the amount of time to recover?

Zoro is not done in Wano. The problem is and has always been anything that supports ZKK or
his connections to Wano are ignored or overlooked by certain group of fans.

@Paperchampion23 you didn't reply to my earlier post. How are you feeling about Nika reveal? You are expecting it few weeks back.
Sorry, didn't see if you did.

Yes, I expected the "Nika" reveal when it came to his awakening based on WsW's conversation about Nika and the Gorosei's dialogue, but the whole mythical zoan thing was completely a surprise to me lol. The idea that it's a human mythical zoan that gives him rubber powers and is based on the limitations of his imagination is awesome and way cooler than what I was expecting (Oil or resin or something)

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I'm going by the simple fact that ancient giants have horns and are bigger than normal giants.

I can throw the same argument back at you, why is it being declared that's an Oni lol? It's far bigger than Kaido.
The point is that I don't need to prove anything, kaido currently is and is being referred to as a demon (ONI), it's you who need to prove the opposite to me.

The point is that I don't need to prove anything, kaido currently is and is being referred to as a demon (ONI), it's you who need to prove the opposite to me.
Ok maybe I missed the whole point of the argument. I know he's an Oni. Yamato is an Oni. I'm just talking about your example. That's not proof of an Oni. That is likely an ancient giant due to the horns and the fact that the Numbers have been explicitly stated to be failed ancient giant experiments (they look exactly like the giant you reference).

Maybe Oni are long descendents of Ancient Giants. We don't know the connection

That's where you're wrong. We don't want Zoro to be Luffy. We want Zoro to be Zoro. But some people just can't accept that and they try to make him out to be something he's not.

Luffy has a connection to the sun, he has the sun god devil fruit. Where is this connection to the Moon?
If there's any symbolism or parallels between Luffy and Zoro that has some actual panels in the story, it's that Luffy represents Joy Boy, the Sun God "Nika", who reigns the heavens, and Zoro, who wills over Enma, the blade to cut through hell itself, became the King of Hell.

Last edited:
If Zoro is done why is he now encountering Death. Why did Ofs decide to give him medicine that caused twice the pain? Why not just give him medicine that drains the stamina three times and fast and requires three times the amount of time to recover?
You are still downplaying King. All that medicine thing is for Zoro to fight King. King is not pushover.
Zoro is not done in Wano. The problem is and has always been anything that supports ZKK or
his connections to Wano are ignored or overlooked by certain group of fans.
Okay. But don't call Oda bad writer when none of that happens.
:lawbepo:

What more does he have left?

luffy’s awakening gave him a buff form. Kaido, also a zoan, similarly showed a buff form. If he has awakening he’s likely already used it.
See, I hate the fact that people say this. If Kaido "has" it, he's "likely" used it because you "think" he has.

The manga has not made it clear what Kaido has done, then he probably hasn't yet. The end if this chapter, Kaido is happy, even after getting his ass kicked. Not one OP major villain against Luffy has lost without a trump card. Luffy never wins without absolutely struggling to win.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Ok maybe I missed the whole point of the argument. I know he's an Oni. Yamato is an Oni. I'm just talking about your example. That's not proof of an Oni. That is likely an ancient giant due to the horns and the fact that the Numbers have been explicitly stated to be failed ancient giant experiments (they look exactly like the giant you reference).

Maybe Oni are long descendents of Ancient Giants. We don't know the connection
I partly agree with you, but you actually missed the point, if I sounded rude I apologize.

Sorry, didn't see if you did.

Yes, I expected the "Nika" reveal when it came to his awakening based on WsW's conversation about Nika and the Gorosei's dialogue, but the whole mythical zoan thing was completely a surprise to me lol. The idea that it's a human mythical zoan that gives him rubber powers and is based on the limitations of his imagination is awesome and way cooler than what I was expecting (Oil or resin or something)
It's very rare case of both parties being correct. I was expecting Joyboy reveal in these chapters. And you were expecting Nika. We both didn't expect them to be same guy. Win-win situation :moonwalk:

I am also glad it's not resin or oil.

Status
Not open for further replies.