Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I swr these arc princesses are useless and what exactly was the point of Ame no Habakiri? According to the legend, Orochi got slayed by the sword of Susanoo, Ame no Habakiri. I really thought Oda would follow through with the legend but I gues its much cooler dying to Kanjuro:wellwell:
Don’t think Hiyori was supposed to be the princess of this arc anyway. She doesn’t follow any of the typical Oda princess plot beats

I swr these arc princesses are useless and what exactly was the point of Ame no Habakiri? According to the legend, Orochi got slayed by the sword of Susanoo, Ame no Habakiri. I really thought Oda would follow through with the legend but I gues its much cooler dying to Kanjuro:wellwell:
Oda is referencing legends, not adapting them. You made the same mistake as the Momotaro folks

I just don’t understand the obsession some of y’all on here have w “ZKK” like everyone and their mama knew this was gonna be luffys moment against kaido like I get theories are cool but going off the rails for something that had the least statistical chance of happening is something else.

And then comes the ones who constantly wanna bash the “ZKK” theory and fandom like it’s not redundant at this point. Like as a theory ZKK was really good and well thought out I ain’t gon lie just like a plethora of other theories we’ve seen in the community but the obsession with wanting it to come true/bashing it constantly is tiring and nonsensical.

from a logical standpoint zoro getting up at this point is moot as he’s currently fighting with his will to live against death but we all know one piece ain’t logical all the time if not most and the chances of him getting up is still very well present. Like y’all just chill for Gods sake lol
you do realize kaido has not been defeated yet and also we are still in the wano arc right...lol zkk does not end until the arc does

Status
Not open for further replies.