Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said that, I only said they didn't claim it was the most powerful, and if you truly think the oppressive WG's main concern about a fruit tied to liberation is its powerlevel then there was never hope for you.
So you are the readers to need to be spoon-feed otherwise you will cling to headcanons .

Gotcha .

A pleasure to chat was.

Do Topi asking for stakes in this arc is too much?
Lmao

Arc has stakes, because stakes doesn't equal tension.

Whether it has enough tension or not is up to each person. But what do people expected really? The raid to fail or for shit ton of characters to die in droves?

That is simply not how One Piece ever was. If you're reading OP and expecting Berserk edginess (not that anything wrong with Berserk, it's assume) then it's on you.

People need to understand that the Strawhats reached their lowest levels in Sabaody to Marineford. It isn't smooth sailing from there, but they didn't train 2 years then go through everything leading up to this only to lose.

I’m gonna do a larger thread with a lot more example to build my case but previous dialogue involving the Gorosei makes literally no sense now.

“Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, he also has that legendary insane fruit. One that we’re willing to sacrifice our top agents and anger emperors for.”

Like can people not see why this just doesnt jive with the previous story?

To be fair they are loving this because all of their pastas and meme come true. Also they never loved naruto and the reincarnation shit is debunked so its dance on narutos corpse all again
I knew it.

I would be there but it's a cesspool in steroids when something bad happens in the world.

I’m gonna do a larger thread with a lot more example to build my case but previous dialogue involving the Gorosei makes literally no sense now.

“Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, he also has that legendary insane fruit. One that we’re willing to sacrifice our top agents and anger emperors for.”

Like can people not see why this just doesnt jive with the previous story?
Keep crying
:pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium:

The questions you propose were fanboy theories why are they relevant?

If you asked what I propose as stakes then ok.
I don't feel much emotion in the arc despite facing the supposed biggest threat so far.
I literally ask you what you think would raise stakes, not if you believed in character deaths or ZKK. I don't. That's not the point.

You not "feeling" emotion is a personal opinion. Others are invested in the arc. Others feel the "stakes" set by the story.

I was responding to someone initially about lack of tension. It's there, just not the way you guys want it to be. So again, I ask, what's the thing that is supposed to make you feel this "tension" lol?

Arc has stakes, because stakes doesn't equal tension.

Whether it has enough tension or not is up to each person. But what do people expected really? The raid to fail or for shit ton of characters to die in droves?

That is simply not how One Piece ever was. If you're reading OP and expecting Berserk edginess (not that anything wrong with Berserk, it's assume) then it's on you.

People need to understand that the Strawhats reached their lowest levels in Sabaody to Marineford. It isn't smooth sailing from there, but they didn't train 2 years then go through everything leading up to this only to lose.
Important deaths are ok.

We don't need crew members to do so even lol.
Even two scarbads would make the tension feel real.

Status
Not open for further replies.