Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys remember in YuGiOh, the field card called Toon World where all the monsters on the field are turned into cartoons? I think the Nika Fruit's influence to its surroundings is also that aside from turning matters into rubber. The atmosphere becomes that of a cartoon show.
Yeah like Pegasus blue eyes toon dragon dodge kaiba's normal blue eyes attack

Low-tier Zoro wanker commenting about Luffy's wacky powers when? :cheers:
Tbh, I liked the resin theory a lot more. It gives Luffy's fruit a slight twist but still holds true to the concept of Luffy becoming extremely powerful by being creative with a rather ordinary fruit

I think the looney tunes stuff is really funny but it kinda minimizes the stakes/tension that are on this fight, especially because Kaido is Luffy's greatest adversary thus far and he has done some terrible things to the people of Wano

In general I disagree with people who think Luffy was never a chosen one but I feel it could have been implemented in a less extreme manner (i.e. not having Luffy be a literal deity with obscure powers limited mostly by his own imagination lol)

So basically, the reason all characters like Luffy at first sight is because of his devil fruit lol.

No wonder, Luffy doesn't need to have attractive personality.
Nope, Luffy has an attractive personality. The devil fruit CHOSE Luffy to be its user specifically because of his attractive personality. It evaded the world government for 800 years. Shanks also decided to stay in fusha village for a year because of Luffy's personality.

I hate it when people say this lmao

What do you think One Piece is intended to be?

At its peak OP was able to balance its lighthearted and adventurous nature with more serious issues and themes, which is why arcs like Marineford and Water 7 (to name a couple) are rated so highly within the community
Because ridiculous shit like this has been happening since the manga first serialized, and was even more so heavily prevalent preskip- which is what most people love. So people acting like this is all of a sudden an issue, has either been lying to themselves or others for years about liking One Piece. Because I'll tell you right now, I have been around a long time, and I have never seen anyone criticize the wackiness of One Piece. But now all of a sudden, it's a problem. And funnily enough, it's a problem because it involves power levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.