Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course he does. Please rest easy. Luffy lost against Monet and Carrot. He suffered G4 amnesia when fighting Hody Jones. He didnt immediately finish Doflamingo after Leo Bazooka. The fight against Akainu wont be easy.
It will be easy since Akainu's is Luffy's blueno. Luffy will blueno him before moving on to IMU.

Z-zoros fans.... I kneel.

He was the hardest working strongest willed strawhat all along with no destiny fruit.
Lol, don't talk big about destiny and stuff which you don't even know what that means. The only normal hard working strawhat is Usopp. Zoro is nowhere near that category. Especially with that magic swords.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal

Z-zoros fans.... I kneel.

He was the hardest working strongest willed strawhat all along with no destiny fruit.
He gets magic demon super swords from beginn with, got trained by the strongest swordsman alive, was in a dojo with someone from wano... He is also destinied from beginn with.

If you want to pay respect like that, than you go for people like Usopp, Franky, Eustass Kid... people who worked for their shit with all they had, without prophecies, magic equipment, super hyped DF or an Endgame-Worthy trainer.

SANJI'S OBSERVATION HAKI IS REALLY ON ANOTHER LEVEL PLS 😭 MY MAN REALLY WOKE UP SHOCKED BC OF LUFFY LMAO 😩💖
Post automatically merged:

SANJI'S OBSERVATION HAKI IS REALLY ON ANOTHER LEVEL PLS 😭 MY MAN REALLY WOKE UP SHOCKED BC OF LUFFY LMAO 😩💖
Mean while Zoro dead af .

Status
Not open for further replies.