General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
My only issue with the 5.6 billion berry bounty is: Blackbeard should have a bounty above Luffy when they face off so how can that happen if Luffy gets a bounty boost like this.

Blackbeard would need to do something so outrageous it would surpass Roger and Whitebeards bounties as well and I don’t know what he could do

My only issue with the 5.6 billion berry bounty is: Blackbeard should have a bounty above Luffy when they face off so how can that happen if Luffy gets a bounty boost like this.

Blackbeard would need to do something so outrageous it would surpass Roger and Whitebeards bounties as well and I don’t know what he could do
I can totally see BB's bounty raising up soon enough. Maybe he will commit some heinous action in order to achieve that. 🤔

I highly disagree with some of them, but is an overall good list with nice clues about it, the one that really hits me is the following:
Roo: 1,888,000,000 (‘8’ is a less popular alternative lucky number to 7 in Japan)
I think you might be on to something with the '8' pattern, but more like 1,388,000,000 since 1.888.888.000 is probably to high even for Shanks 2nd commander and fighter
But maybe you're right :kayneshrug:

I think you might be on to something with the '8' pattern, but more like 1,388,000,000 since 1.888.888.000 is probably to high even for Shanks 2nd commander and fighter
But maybe you're right :kayneshrug:
I think his idea is consistent. It also justifies my 1.9 billion guess for Sanji as I believe that after Wano the SH will surpass the Shanks crew.

I think his idea is consistent. It also justifies my 1.9 billion guess for Sanji as I believe that after Wano the SH will surpass the Shanks crew.

I mean I feel like Beckman will have maybe 1.8 since the idea of shanks the emperor with the second lowest bounty having a subordinate on the bounty on par with another emperor is silly.

1. Post Wano if we take into account that the top known bounties will have been defeated :
  • Kaido: 4.611.100.000
  • Big Mom: 4.388.000.000
2. Will leave as top known bounties :
  • Marshall D. Teach (Blackbeard): ??? (old bounty: 2.247.600.000)
  • Shanks: 4.048.900.000
3. Considering that Monkey D. Luffy by the end of Wano will awaken his ability (One Piece 1043) and defeat Kaido. Considering the context and significance of his power-up and achievement, Monkey D. Luffy's can not be overlooked and his bounty should logically surpass the 4.000.000.000 threshold.

4. We already know that Eustass Kid and Trafalgar D. Law awakened their abilities and defeated together Big Mom and thus should get bounties of 2.000.000.000+ each.

5. Zoro and Sanji by defeating respectively King and Queen and in proportion with their Captain's new bounty should be at 1.5B+ and 1B+ respectively.

Therefore the known ladder should look close to the following:
  1. Marshall D. Teach (Blackbeard): ??? (old bounty: 2.247.600.000)
  2. Monkey D. Luffy: 4.000.000.000+
  3. Shanks: 4.048.900.000
  4. Trafalgar D. Law: 2-2.5 Billion
  5. Eustass Kid: 2-2.5 Billion
  6. (Shanks Crew Bounties ?)
  7. Zoro: 2 Billion
  8. Sanji 1-1.5 Billion
One possibility is that Luffy is given a lower bounty to Shanks (by a very small amount) in order to allow them to meet before the "promise" is fulfilled.

In conclusion :
  • what do you think Trafalgar D. Law's and Eustass Kid's Bounties will be?
  • Which unknown bounties could be higher than the known bounties? (Rocks D. Xebec ?)

It wouldn’t change anything because Luffy will be the one who defeated and took down the worlds strongest creature. Blackbeard straight up fought and killed Whitebeard and his bounty was only 2.2.
Imagine thinking that killing Kaido isn't going to raise your bounty. :gokulaugh:

As if defeated necessarily means he will be inoffensive forever.

Zoro and Sanji aren’t done this arc. There’s a literal army of World Government people surrounding the island, once Luffy takes down Kaido someone’s gonna need to take care of that.
The numbers you listed are too ridiculous and make no sense, none of them are passing 1.5bil anything more doesnt make sense

You get that as bounties go along there is going to be a bounty inflation. It’s like how people used to think it was ridiculous for either to be over a billion
I get that but the number you are saying are too ridiculously high for me, they would make sense if Oda reverts back to the old bounty formula and if he does that Sanji would be 1.7bil and Zoro would be like 3.2bil if Luffy gets 5bil and that wouldn't make any sense at all

What justifies these amounts?
Seriously guys you are taking things too far
Shanks' crew is described as balanced and high-reward. Which makes me think that while Shanks is worth less than Big Mom or Kaido, their commanders are worth considerably more than the commanders of the other two yonkous.

Luffy is now surpassing the one who is known as the strongest, therefore, he is surpassing Shanks, that is, Luffy's crew is surpassing Shanks' crew.

Zoro's bounty was once between 40% and 60% of Luffy's bounty, staying at that average and with Luffy getting 5 billion bounty, Zoro's bounty will be between 2 and 3 billion, the same goes for Sanji.

The broken numbers I brought from Goroase that can be read as Santoryu and Black Leg.

Shanks' crew is described as balanced and high-reward. Which makes me think that while Shanks is worth less than Big Mom or Kaido, their commanders are worth considerably more than the commanders of the other two yonkous.

Luffy is now surpassing the one who is known as the strongest, therefore, he is surpassing Shanks, that is, Luffy's crew is surpassing Shanks' crew.

Zoro's bounty was once between 40% and 60% of Luffy's bounty, staying at that average and with Luffy getting 5 billion bounty, Zoro's bounty will be between 2 and 3 billion, the same goes for Sanji.

The broken numbers I brought from Goroase that can be read as Santoryu and Black Leg.
The wouldnt that mean if Luffy get 5bil then Zoro get 3.2bil and Sanji1.7bil, that to me just doesn't add up.

For Sanji to get 1.7bil for being part of the alliance and beating Queen is way too high for and dont get me started on Zoro, 3.2bil for being part of the alliance, fighting Kaido and Linlin and beating King shouldn't amount to 3.2bil, its way to high