Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How much will Nami's prize money be after Wano? 🤔
Even though it's a burden, it seems that it will rise considerably because I got the companion of the four emperors by defeating the executives of the four emperors 🤭
In puns, it's about "730 million"?

He has said before he only talks with the staff from time to time. iirc he described his relationship as him only reaching out to the staff sometimes
I don't know what changed but he openly speaks on AP how he got know more about the will of D in a chat with Oda... And he confirmed this was indeed directed at Oda as well

Greg on AP

TBH, I texted him about this chap and got some of his thoughts on it. Ultimately his no effs given attitude was focused directly at the mindsets of some of the kinds of posters in this thread and he was spot-on and their reactions are just...chef's kiss. Just as planned kinda thing. I've a mind to text him about this fruit thing but the second I do I gotta keep my trap shut about it and it's way too much fun to discuss so for now I'm happy to remain ignorant.

Pretty interesting
is this talking about oda with no effs given attitude or am i mistaken? if he feels this way about how people react to him doing this to luffy and thinks its chefs kiss doesnt that just support that he will love to see the reactions of people to zkk:steef::steef::steef:

Any long fan of OP knows that Oda likes to troll his audience sometimes but this whole Greg "I just casually texted Oda over an important chapter of the series" situation smells like some major bs to me lmfao

is this talking about oda with no effs given attitude or am i mistaken? if he feels this way about how people react to him doing this to luffy and thinks its chefs kiss doesnt that just support that he will love to see the reactions of people to zkk
Oda would never do that ffs. That's just bad writing and would upset Luffy & Sanji fans

By the way how much damage did Luffy actually do to Kaido this chapter?
It depends if his df can affect the person he touches while attacking them. But it doesn't look like he did much, it was just a smashing around attack like Kidd does so that doesn't bother Kaido much and a Boro Breath returned at him, that doesn't do much either.
They will probably get serious next chapter.

By the way how much damage did Luffy actually do to Kaido this chapter?
@Tejas @MonsterKaido @Sasaki Kojirō @Tyki_Mikk @Hanzo hattori
People telling Gear 5 fucks Kaido and all shit.
Lol he took that beating delivered Bolo breath received and dodged it and was back to fight.
Lol Ill say hydraman did more damage than this albeit it is a no names attack. Eve Kaido screamed to Momo bite so stop fitting your own agenda into everything admiraltards.
Now it might happen that next chapter he recieves a beating which all character after power up receive but if Oda has Awakening in store than boy it will be nice to see them cope.

Also remeber Kaido has been fighting since chap 993-1044 without a single second rest and with all the top tier of new gen not a single soul left.
I can bet on anything that All the admirals fight would not stack up to this chapter let alone Akaonu

Status
Not open for further replies.