Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why there's this inherent denial that Kaido doesn't have awakening or some other thing to try and counter Luffy. Not once has Luffy's fight ended in a landslide with his major fights (Lucci, Doflamingo, Kata). Even in new forms, he still struggles and is put at a disadvantage.

Like....at least wait a chapter before saying this lmao. When has a villain not shown anything new before losing? His drunk forms dealt with base and G4 Luffy.
This isn't what you are arguing. You are pretending as if he has been holding back so much that he can stall G5 Luffy for more than a chapter.
Post automatically merged:

I even referenced Luffy vs kata. After Luffy went snakeman, Kata lost in 1 chapter. The same's going to happen to kaido.

This isn't what you are arguing. You are pretending as if he has been holding back so much that he can stall G5 Luffy for more than a chapter.
:gokulaugh:

Where did I say any of this lmao.

You have 6 pages of fucking dragon Kaido being countered, with one beam attack. What else have you seen Kaido trying to do? Does he look scared by the end of the chapter?

What a weird argument.

Again, just look at the linlin fight.

Gigantification was Linlin's trump card. That's when she started to go seriously. After which there were no more major power ups for her.
Stop comparing any other fight to Luffy's lmao

His will always structure differently. His fights last 2-3x longer than the rest. His enemies have different forms and last minute powers.

Again, wait a chapter before going down with this mindset XD

Idk if it’s just me but the Luffy Kaido fight has been a mess. What was the point in learning Conquerors Coating and Ryou in the early parts of Wano if it’s not gonna effect how Luffy beats Kaido. The fight has gone on far too long as well in terms of stalling

Status
Not open for further replies.