Status
Not open for further replies.
For real tho, at this point i think Oda can write any surprise he wants, even if it's completely out of nowhere (which wasn't the case here) and breaks the entire world he built over the years and the fanbase will still call him GODA for it

:kayneshrug:
You are underestimating one thing here. Oda is 47 years old guy. He is in this business for 25+ years. What makes you think he will listen to any of these complaints? Or better argument - which 47 years old dude listen to 20 years old complaining about something?

He has seen many generations of fans. I even met few 50+ years old fans. It's been very long time.

Tbh This sorta flaming won't work with big mangaka. More over, every one hooked on his story way deeper. There is no other great manga out there which these 'critics' can rub in his face. Especially in last 10 years.

I was planning to write huge post in reply to yours. But for some reason, half way through, unnatural calm took over my thoughts. :pepecafe:

The World Government got information that they sacrificed their most important client and angered Kaido according to chapter 1044, but they did not get information about Luffy awakening the fruit. We will see what their response will be
Do you really think they had to wait for it to be awakened to go after it? lmao

They went after it now before it was awakened, why didn't they do that the entire series

That's my problem

I don't care if they go after him now, now it's too late, no one can defeat him
Post automatically merged:

You are underestimating one thing here. Oda is 47 years old guy. He is in this business for 25+ years. What makes you think he will listen to any of these complaints? Or better argument - which 47 years old dude listen to 20 years old complaining about something?

He has seen many generations of fans. I even met few 50+ years old fans. It's been very long time.

Tbh This sorta flaming won't work with big mangaka. More over, every one hooked on his story way deeper. There is no other great manga out there which these 'critics' can rub in his face. Especially in last 10 years.

I was planning to write huge post in reply to yours. But for some reason, half way through, unnatural calm took over my thoughts. :pepecafe:
My post wasn't about Oda, i don't think he would listen at all.

I'm talking about the fanbase that accepts everything as well written. I'm shitting on the fanbase, not Oda lmao.

I don't think this "he doesn't give a fuck so shut up" is the right mindset, we shouldn't stop sharing our opinion and thought of something just because it makes no impact, here it's mainly just communication between fans
Like, Oda isn't actually going to spy on us
Right, we don't know what's going on in Oda's head. Asking questions, criticizing, etc., are characteristics of fans

I don't think this "he doesn't give a fuck so shut up" is the right mindset, we shouldn't stop sharing our opinion and thought of something just because it makes no impact, here it's mainly just communication between fans
Like, Oda isn't actually going to spy on us
I can also say similar thing. This is not how fans should read Manga or any story. Watching everything under microscope is not the right mindset.

May be 1000 chapters are way too many for many guys.

No not that i am not gonna watch but i will still try to watch it after the first season.
i have seen a need that old cast members joined the show. If its true is it some cameos or some part of storyline.
There's one og cast cameo and a few location surprises from the original series

That's it for the first season

I'm not buying the whole "Oda planned this from the start" when he fucks up the World Governament not going after Luffy all this time

Imagine if you are a part of the World Governament and you find out there's a kid in the East Blue that defeated Arlong and:

1. is part of the D clan
2. Has Roger's Straw Hat
3. Is the son of Dragon and Garp
4. Has the Gomu Gomu / Nika Devil Fruit

and you just give him a bounty of 30 mil and don't send anyone after him the entire series, until he has 1.5 Bil bounty and is defeating a Yonkou

:snoopy:

wtf?

Edit: as if this is not enough, by Enies Lobby they also find out Robin joined his crew, the last woman that knows how read the poneglyphs.

Seriously, how the fuck has no one gone after Luffy since Enies Lobby man? this is fucking nuts.
I just chulk it up to the environment of the grandline. It's almost impossible to track anyone in there due to its impredictable weather and difficulty to navigate its waters. Besides Luffy was always lucky at avoiding capture by the marines, he had help practically everytime he was seriously cornered.

He escaped Smoker by Dragon's help in Logue town, shielded/hidden by the Nefertary in Alabasta at the end of the arc, Merry Go saved him at Enies Lobby, Garp spared him at Water 7, Spared by Kuma in TB and saved again by him in Sabaody, in Dressrosa Fujitora refused to capture him, etc.

Maybe the WG weren't depicted on panel to be desperate to capture him until recently or at least that's what my memory supplies to me but yeah he was very lucky to escape them till now eventhough they tried multiple times.

Status
Not open for further replies.