Status
Not open for further replies.
So a Luffy vs Kaido chapter that is predominantly Luffy showing off with his new ability, ending with a big blow on Kaido (that may or may not break his club)

Feels like this is Leo Bazooka all over again (huge move to end a volume) and the following chapter will tease Gear 5s drawback and Kaido’s awakening (reveals about his character)

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I can't answer all the tags.

Don't know why people are going around calling me fake news and ruining my reputation when I have given correct info regarding last chapter.

Don't slander my good will. My track record is clean

I have my own sources to get info.

And, this chapter

it's Luffy vs kaido. Fight panels are cool.

Fight isn't over

Kaido is a beast.

This is all I can say.

As far kaido backstory is concerned then I have heard that there is small backstory but I am not sure.

Kaido does not make narrative sense unless it’s something he himself has never used before or he unconsciously awakens it after being beaten down like Luffy just did.

Doffy and Kata it’s makes sense why they didn’t reveal awakening from the off but Kaido literally doing a Katakuri stabbing himself by not going full power is some of the biggest bullshit that Oda could write

Kaido does not make narrative sense unless it’s something he himself has never used before or he unconsciously awakens it after being beaten down like Luffy just did.

Doffy and Kata it’s makes sense why they didn’t reveal awakening from the off but Kaido literally doing a Katakuri stabbing himself by not going full power is some of the biggest bullshit that Oda could write
How? Awakening is a Trump card. Why would he use his Trump card from the get-go?

I can't answer all the tags.

Don't know why people are going around calling me fake news and ruining my reputation when I have given correct info regarding last chapter.

Don't slander my good will. My track record is clean

I have my own sources to get info.

And, this chapter

it's Luffy vs kaido. Fight panels are cool.

Fight isn't over

Kaido is a beast.

This is all I can say.

As far kaido backstory is concerned then I have heard that there is small backstory but I am not sure.
Kaido been fighting a Gauntlet since like 989. @Extravlad told you. Lmao Kaido still can't get a 10 chapter rest to eat and sleep luke Goffy did. Also no Admiral i repeat no Admiral will take the amount of crazy attacks Kaido has taken for 50 chapters then still fight g4. It would take me too much time to list all the attacks he took. So ill just list only a few.

Got sneak attacked by 9 sccabards who put thier sword through his chest, abdomen, stomach while falling from great height. Denjiro then came from the side and Ran his sword all the way from side of his stomch like half way through his body. An Admiral isn't taking these much Sword attacks going all the way throuh their bidy like Kaido.

Kaido been fighting a Gauntlet since like 989. @Extravlad told you. Lmao Kaido still can't get a 10 chapter rest to eat and sleep luke Goffy did. Also no Admiral i repeat no Admiral will take the amount of crazy attacks Kaido has taken for 50 chapters then still fight g4. It would take me too much time to list all the attacks he took. So ill just list only a few.

Got sneak attacked by 9 sccabards who put thier sword through his chest, abdomen, stomach while falling from great height. Denjiro then came from the side and Ran his sword all the way from side of his stomch like half way through his body. An Admiral isn't taking these much Sword attacks going all the way throuh their bidy like Kaido.
Don't mention me on nonsensical post like this please.
Luffy is in worse shape than Kaido if anything, he almost died after taking that sneak attack and he's still gonna win.

Again my issue with people saying Kaido should awaken. Why the fuck would he not have awakened before this when he’s literally fought 10-20 people in a row.

Doffy and Kat awakened mid fights and barely had any big clashes before they did.

It really wouldn't be. Stop ignoring hints

God damn, i can't believe one piece fans(goda cult) has become more annoying than naruto and mha fans, the stuff they posted on twitter after CHAPTER 1044 released was so cringe and sad.
What the fuck happen to one piece fanbase:josad:
What got you so upset? give an example

Status
Not open for further replies.