Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't answer all the tags.

Don't know why people are going around calling me fake news and ruining my reputation when I have given correct info regarding last chapter.

Don't slander my good will. My track record is clean

I have my own sources to get info.

And, this chapter

it's Luffy vs kaido. Fight panels are cool.

Fight isn't over

Kaido is a beast.

This is all I can say.

As far kaido backstory is concerned then I have heard that there is small backstory but I am not sure.
scotch said Zoro is dead is that true ?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Oda has portrayed kaido in beastly manner till now.

Unlike in the case of BM, oda consistently delivered in the case of Kaido - he is consistently rising to meet the challenge.

Last chapter is another example - Kaido was happy to see Luffy. When Luffy reflected Bore Breathe then Kaido actually tanked it like his own attack was nothing.

One thing is guaranteed - Oda will portray Kaido going down like an untamed Beast. He will portray kaido rising upto the challenge of Gear 5 and fighting till the end.

That's how Luffy fight always has been

That's what Kaido deserves.

Kaido will lose but his defeat would be magnificent.

Oda has portrayed kaido in beastly manner till now.

Unlike in the case of BM, oda consistently delivered in the case of Kaido - he is consistently rising to meet the challenge.

Last chapter is another example - Kaido was happy to see Luffy. When Luffy reflected Bore Breathe then Kaido actually tanked it like his own attack was nothing.

One thing is guaranteed - Oda will portray Kaido going down like an untamed Beast. He will portray kaido rising upto the challenge of Gear 5 and fighting till the end.

That's how Luffy fight always has been

That's what Kaido deserves.

Kaido will lose but his defeat would be magnificent.
is Zoro dead bro :josad:

He literally had no reason to use it before, no one forced him to..not even Luffy.[/QUOTE]

So he deliberately underpowered himself and let himself be stalled out by Luffy instead of wiping him out from the get go because he enjoys fighting??

Status
Not open for further replies.